ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Confused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spellish
BANNED

Very Confused

Post by spellish » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:17 am

dear all
i recently applied for general family visitor visa but she got refusal letter. i am on tier 1 general and working full time.

i was the main sponsor of my mother and i attach my bank statement, payslips every single document which i can attached. But from her side didn't attach her bank statement either any property documents nor the affidavit from my father.

Visa officer emphasis on this point that she is not adequately supported in home country. On the form there is no where to declare that she is living with other family members.

Initially on the form she declare she has no asset, savings and property ( totally misunderstanding ) didn't attach anything, but if she applied again and attach her property, and bank statement documents, wouldn't it be a deception case ????

any help will be highly appriciated

85 East
United Kingdom

Re: Very Confused

Post by 85 East » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:22 am

Why didn't she declare the assets on the first application?

spellish
BANNED

Re: Very Confused

Post by spellish » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 am

85 East wrote:Why didn't she declare the assets on the first application?
thx for the concern..........she didn't declare because lack of information, she was thinking m sponsoring her, thats y she didn't attach any of her documents. its really urgent for me because my wife is pregnant .

thanks