ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office withdraw their original decision

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobsmithsalesforce3
Newly Registered

Home Office withdraw their original decision

Post by bobsmithsalesforce3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Hello

Everyone

I have applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa in sep 2012 as i was on PSW and my application was a single application and the funds was in a uk bank account after 1 year the home office refused my Visa saying that your name and designation was not there in Advertisement and as i did not submit the original contract i was they said you have to sign it, i was given chance to make appeal against the decision which i did but for my surprise 3 days before the hearing the home made withdraw their original decision and the appeal was withdrawn by home office

Now i am very confused i do not know what to do now, do i have still wait again for their new decision, i am completely confused can anybody clear my doubt, so now what will happen with my case

Thanks

Bob

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Home Office withdraw their original decision

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 pm

well now you are lined up in the same Que I am, for over 4 months
you needn't any confusion on it but wait patiently I do not know if there is any alternative to it.
thanks,

bobsmithsalesforce3
Newly Registered

Post by bobsmithsalesforce3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:well now you are lined up in the same Que I am, for over 4 months
you needn't any confusion on it but wait patiently I do not know if there is any alternative to it.

Thanks

It has become a very patience job

I have been waiting for visa for more than a year now

bob

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:31 pm

bobsmithsalesforce3 wrote:Hello

Everyone

I have applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa in sep 2012 as i was on PSW and my application was a single application and the funds was in a uk bank account after 1 year the home office refused my Visa saying that your name and designation was not there in Advertisement and as i did not submit the original contract i was they said you have to sign it, i was given chance to make appeal against the decision which i did but for my surprise 3 days before the hearing the home made withdraw their original decision and the appeal was withdrawn by home office

Now i am very confused i do not know what to do now, do i have still wait again for their new decision, i am completely confused can anybody clear my doubt, so now what will happen with my case

Thanks

Wait for 3 to 4 weeks then start chasing up your results. If you do not chase your file most prob they put it away in store rooms.so do not wait more than 4 weeks. emails, fax, letters.. BEST OF LUCK

Bob

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:16 am

Welcome to our boat, now it is the best time for you to test your patience again :) because clock has start ticking, the reason I am telling you because my visa was withdrawn in mid of Nov 13 & my friend's visa got withdrawn in Sept 13 and still waiting, but hope for the best it may not happen in your case and you might get visa before us u never know all the best brother
Regards

bobsmithsalesforce3
Newly Registered

Post by bobsmithsalesforce3 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Hello

Everyone

I got my Visa

can anyone help me with the dependent documents required

cheers

bob

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi
Many congrats
When was your appeal withdrawn by the Home Office?
Thanks

Everyone

I got my Visa

cheers

bob

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Post by sufibaba » Mon May 05, 2014 7:40 pm

I am too in the same boat.
i am on asylum with my family.Original decision withdrawn 6 months before.
Chasing the MP is a very good solution.
Recently i got a reply via The MP apologizing for the delay.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE HOME OFFICE IS A VERY GOOD SIGN.
Due to several reasons home office withdraw cases.
1.If the tribunal refuses adjournment
2.strong case where HO cannot defend
3.Maintain internal statistics (cannot get defeated in the tribunal)
4.Discourage and make you fed up and go home.

So good luck guys.
I will keep update my case.
I know it gives you a great relief by sharing each others experience

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Post by sufibaba » Mon May 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Everyone

Thanks

Bob
I am too in the same boat.
i am on asylum with my family.Original decision withdrawn 6 months before.
Chasing the MP is a very good solution.
Recently i got a reply via The MP apologizing for the delay.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE HOME OFFICE IS A VERY GOOD SIGN.
Due to several reasons home office withdraw cases.
1.If the tribunal refuses adjournment
2.strong case where HO cannot defend
3.Maintain internal statistics (cannot get defeated in the tribunal)
4.Discourage and make you fed up and go home.

So good luck guys.
I will keep update my case.
I know it gives you a great relief by sharing each others experience
sufibaba
Newly Registered

shimmy23
Newly Registered

Post by shimmy23 » Thu May 15, 2014 8:31 pm

I am Non EU been married to EEA national for 6 years and i been living in UK since 2004. I had RC ( Residence Card) expired in Oct 2012....I applied on my own right providing all evidence they asked in Oct 2012, In August 2013 Home Office refused my application with the right of Appeal. My solicitor Appealed HO decision and i should of attend Immigration Tier 1 Tribunal on the 16th of April 2014, however Home Office withdrawn their original decision on 11th April 2014. Now even Home Office withdrawn their original decision to review my case again 5 days prior to Court i still occur fees which i know is not refundable.
Does anyone knows how long it takes for Home Office to reach their Decision after they already withdrawn it prior to Court. I am seek and tired and this is going on since 2012.
Any suggestions or similar cases?
Many thanks

Yasirilyas80
Newly Registered

Post by Yasirilyas80 » Sun May 18, 2014 12:38 pm

one on of my friend had same case.after HO widrawing decision they took 6 month to issue him visa.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Sun May 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Yasirilyas80 wrote:one on of my friend had same case.after HO widrawing decision they took 6 month to issue him visa.
did they ask for any extra document before issuing visa?

Keffy
Newly Registered

Post by Keffy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Everyone

I got my Visa

cheers

bob
@Bob, congratulations! Please when did the HO withdraws its appeal & did they back date your visa?
My application was equally withdrew 5 days to hearing on 4th of June, 2014 and I have not heard anything from the home office. Am really agitated. Please reply.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:36 pm

u never predict home office do what they like to do,i know a family who claimed asylum,submited false fir and docs,home office verify them and refused,and shocking when they went for appeal home office withdraw decision now they are still waiting for new decision