ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interview with business partner on same day and time

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pukhtoonyar

interview with business partner on same day and time

Post by pukhtoonyar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:38 pm

hi friends

can u plz tell me why they conduct interview with partner on same day and time and how long its will take coz normally they do separate gurus need yours advice

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: interview with business partner on same day and time

Post by nasirkhan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:43 pm

pukhtoonyar wrote:hi friends

can u plz tell me why they conduct interview with partner on same day and time and how long its will take coz normally they do separate gurus need yours advice
I would think it makes life easier for them and they can cross check and examine the answers.

pukhtoonyar

Post by pukhtoonyar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

@nasirkhan

I think they wana clear some points from us that's why they tale interview on same day and time

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:36 pm

don't u think its better to have interview at same time ? unless you have something to hide ????

don't worry abt conducting interview same time instead of that you should concentrate on business details and possible questions they can ask in interview and make sure you both have same story and no conflicting information as this will be the reason of refusal later.

I think I have said it in quite clear words .............. my apologize if I hurt your feeling but this is the time to concentrate on business and prepare yourself well.

all the best

regards
pukhtoonyar wrote:hi friends

ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

pukhtoonyar

Post by pukhtoonyar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:42 pm

@rehan
thanks rehan for your kind support and information
can you check your inbox I need to talk with u on some issues

regards

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 pm

pukhtoonyar wrote:@nasirkhan

I think they wana clear some points from us that's why they tale interview on same day and time
Yes that's true - I think you have to go very well prepared. Here an excerpt from the guidance.

Where we have concerns about whether you are genuinely intending to pursue a business in the UK, we reserve the right to ask for more information and may ask you to attend an interview. We may ask for information about your business intentions, your previous educational and business experience and your immigration history and previous activity in the UK.