ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how i can change my interview date

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imrankhan88
Newly Registered

how i can change my interview date

Post by imrankhan88 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:55 pm

hello guys

can u please tell me .how can I change my interview date . I will b very thankful to you guys ..

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: how i can change my interview date

Post by Princess of Ammi » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm

runover.
get runover.
you suddenly have had a demise in your dearest ones back home and the bereavement wont let you concentrate on interview.
you have an appointment with Dr or else personal.

but before you consider any of a these excuses you should know you would have to have an interview one day. the sooner you take it the sooner you get relaxed.
make it this time
thanks,

imrankhan88
Newly Registered

Post by imrankhan88 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 pm

the thing is that I receive letter today and I was out of city so its very hard for me after 1 week I do interview
I m looking to extend it can anybody plzz advice me how I can change it coz m not fully prepare

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:23 pm

the thing is you need to have a convincing reason as to why you think you are not prepared is not an acceptable excuse.
you received an interview letter today ample time like one week in middle on top of that you are end of the day an entrepreneur who is proving business services. if you know your business you should be able to answer the questions that they have, they wont ask you who was involved in last night car crash.
thanks,

pukhtoonyar

Post by pukhtoonyar » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:44 am

don't worry my friend i will let u know today and wait for some gurus reply as well