ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my entrepreneur visa refused, advice please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amnaali03

my entrepreneur visa refused, advice please

Post by amnaali03 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi,

Me and my team member applied for entrepreneur visa in December 2012, refused in May 2013. At time of application, we had 25K each of us and gave letters signed by legal representative to each other, that we can use each others fund. Reason of rejection was that we both don't have direct access to 50k.

My friends case is in court of appeal now and i was granted Judicial review in December 2013, yet no hearing date. My visa is going to expire at end of next month, June 2014. My friends visa expired in December 2012. We now have joint account and money is still in our accounts.

Can any one please guide me:

1-What can be the possible out come of our case?
2-As my visa (PSW) is going to expire next month, i should reapply or wait for hearing date?
3-Can my friend also reapply with me (his visa expired in Dec 2012 at time of application), as a team member?

I shall be thankful for all of you.

Regards,
Amina

amnaali03

Re: my entrepreneur visa refused, advice please

Post by amnaali03 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:24 pm

amnaali03 wrote:Hi,

Me and my team member applied for entrepreneur visa in December 2012, refused in May 2013. At time of application, we had 25K each of us and gave letters signed by legal representative to each other, that we can use each others fund. Reason of rejection was that we both don't have direct access to 50k.

My friends case is in court of appeal now and i was granted Judicial review in December 2013, yet no hearing date. My visa is going to expire at end of next month, June 2014. My friends visa expired in December 2012. We now have joint account and money is still in our accounts.

2-As my visa (PSW) is going to expire next month, i should reapply or wait for hearing date?
3-Can my friend also reapply with me (his visa expired in Dec 2012 at time of application), as a team member?

Regards,
Amina
Please give me your expert opinion....waiting.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:11 pm

amnaali03 wrote:Hi,

Regards,
Amina

Hi Amina,

If thats the only reason of refusal then, I would suggest reapply as now the money is in your joint account but yes you would again need a letter of consent from each other attest by a legal representative.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:25 am

hi amina,

i have gone through the same situation as urs ... u can see my previous post. my advice to u is if ur business is trading then dont waste time in appeal or judicial review even i won appeal on evidential flexibility n after winning appeal they refused me again by saying that i dont i have access to 50k within three months before the date of application. that is my experience. if u need any help u can ask me

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:25 am

hi amina,

i have gone through the same situation as urs ... u can see my previous post. my advice to u is if ur business is trading then dont waste time in appeal or judicial review even i won appeal on evidential flexibility n after winning appeal they refused me again by saying that i dont i have access to 50k within three months before the date of application. that is my experience. if u need any help u can ask me

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:31 am

qkiyani wrote:hi amina,

Dear thanks for ur reply. After 2nd refusal, what you did? I mean ur current status? One thing, if i reapply now, may be i will not have 50K access from last three months,. The accounts are joined now and as i will reapply, hopefully 25K from my friend will not be available to me. Any how, now i can manage this 25K on my alone, but again 3 months statement can be a problem?

If i reapply through 200K route, then i also need a 3 month statement or just one month will be enough?

My 7 years will complete in this December and i am looking forward to get a visa for next 3 years. According to ur experience, what will the best option?

I shall be thankful to you..
Regards

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:38 pm

amnaali03 wrote:

Dear thanks for ur reply. After 2nd refusal, what you did? I mean ur current status? One thing, if i reapply now, may be i will not have 50K access from last three months,. The accounts are joined now and as i will reapply, hopefully 25K from my friend will not be available to me. Any how, now i can manage this 25K on my alone, but again 3 months statement can be a problem?

If i reapply through 200K route, then i also need a 3 month statement or just one month will be enough?

My 7 years will complete in this December and i am looking forward to get a visa for next 3 years. According to ur experience, what will the best option?

Regards
Hi Amina,

Your case is very simple and straight forward now as you guys have joint account. You can Reapply if you keep your self away from so called solicitors. Reapply Does not means that fill the application form and attached your old docs. We have reapplied so far 5 cases & granted visa's. Now you need to make sure that your company is trading and you got good contracts. 2nd You need a solid covering letter. 3rd you have to update your old documents.

Regards

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:
amnaali03 wrote:

Regards
Hi Amina,

Your case is very simple and straight forward now as you guys have joint account. You can Reapply if you keep your self away from so called solicitors. Reapply Does not means that fill the application form and attached your old docs. We have reapplied so far 5 cases & granted visa's. Now you need to make sure that your company is trading and you got good contracts. 2nd You need a solid covering letter. 3rd you have to update your old documents.

Regards
Thanks for your response. Is my team member eligible to reapply? His PSW expired in Dec 2012, when we applied for entrepreneur visa. His case is now in court of appeal. How long it will take to get a decision on new application? As i am already in this process from last 18 months, not want so much delay again.

Again thanks a lot.
Regards

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello Amina,

Yes He has to apply with you aswell. Just need to send a letter to withdraw his appeal (Depends on circumstances).
2nd It's all depends how do you prepare your documents. It can take up to 4 to 6 weeks which my cases took BUT you need to make sure that your documents are up to the standards & more professional than before (the time you applied). By the way currently i am working on reapply case similar to yours. Hope this is the answer of your question.

Regards

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:13 am

still u can apply as a team as ur accounts are joint now. as per my case i have launched my appeal n as soon as i will get acknowledgement letter from tribunal i will withraw my appeal n re-apply it on same day.
But again my advice for u is if ur business is trading then use the old company otherwise apply with new company n all new documents.

also there is no such restriction that 50k should be held for a specific period before application.just maintain ur maintenance statement for consecutive 90 days.

rizarifpk123456

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:47 pm

After looking at your circumstances.", i will suggest you to carry on fighting your case as you will win ultimately but may be time consuming. But in scenario of making fresh application you may be able to get visa but you partner will straight away fall for refusal as he/she will not have valid leave to remain at the time of nee application. You current case must has been dealt properly as you werr following the home office guidance for making an entrepreneurial team therefore you shal be entitled to leave to remain under this category but case workers in this situation has follwed the polciy guidance set which has been written by themselves. Therefore as a team you people should fight and will win unless there are not any other points of refusal apart fromthis