ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SOC 2010 ? ? ? Description ? 2231

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kamroz
Newly Registered

SOC 2010    Description  2231

Post by kamroz » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:23 pm

kamroz wrote:Hello
I need an advise that I got an offer from employer regarding band 3 supervised nurse sponsorship Tier 2 COS. I am nurse from back home and did bsc in nursing studies top up program level 6 from one of the University in UK, I have gone through UKBA codes of practice Pg:59-60

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 4_V0_6.pdf

Note: Nurses who enter Tier 2 can be paid at the Band 3 rate until they achieve full Nursing and Midwifery Council registration, even though this is below the minimum Tier 2 (General) threshold of £20,500. They must be sponsored to do a job as a fully qualified nurse and be paid Band 5 rate on achieving full registration.

I am confused on the above mentioned statement, that weather should I have IELTS desired score for NMC registration that is 7 bands In all section to apply for band 3 supervised nurse sponsorship visa Tier 2 or it doesn't matter , AS THE EMPLOYER CHARGING ME COST FOR COS(certificate of sponsorship) TIER 2. I am not able to decide weather should I trust the employer or not.

Looking forward to URGENT advice and help

Many Thanks.

kamroz
Newly Registered

Need Advice on SOC 2010  Description  2231

Post by kamroz » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:07 pm

kamroz wrote:
I need an advise that I got an offer from employer regarding band 3 supervised nurse sponsorship Tier 2 COS. I am nurse from back home and did bsc in nursing studies top up program level 6 from one of the University in UK, I have gone through UKBA codes of practice Pg:59-60

Note: Nurses who enter Tier 2 can be paid at the Band 3 rate until they achieve full Nursing and Midwifery Council registration, even though this is below the minimum Tier 2 (General) threshold of £20,500. They must be sponsored to do a job as a fully qualified nurse and be paid Band 5 rate on achieving full registration.

I am confused on the above mentioned statement, that weather should I have IELTS desired score for NMC registration that is 7 bands In all section to apply for band 3 supervised nurse sponsorship visa Tier 2 or it doesn't matter , AS THE EMPLOYER CHARGING ME COST FOR COS(certificate of sponsorship) TIER 2. I am not able to decide weather should I trust the employer or not.

Many Thanks.

kamroz
Newly Registered

HELP ,,,Manci Need UR Advice on SOC 2010  Description  22

Post by kamroz » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:00 pm

kamroz wrote:
kamroz wrote:

Many Thanks.

kamroz
Newly Registered

HELP ,,,Manci Need UR Advice on SOC 2010  Description  22

Post by kamroz » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:00 pm

kamroz wrote:
kamroz wrote:

Many Thanks.