ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success at PEO Croydon 21 Jun 2014

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dhyeya
Newly Registered

Success at PEO Croydon 21 Jun 2014

Post by Dhyeya » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Hello All

After months of being stressed, I am happy to share that my ILR has been granted today. I was on tier I general visa. I entered the country within 90 days however had to leave for about 150 days after just one week ofstaying here. I did not cross 180 days in any 12 consequtive months. I submitted medical records from india and no questions were asked.

The documents list was the same as you will see in many other success stories. I chose a saturday appointment and it was very quite. with just a few applicants. Staff were courteous and process was really smooth. Although it took a little longer than i anticipated, the positive outcome is a huge relief.

Thanks to this forum. Was very informative and a real help through my journey.

Dhyeya

Jay1234
Newly Registered

Re: Success at PEO Croydon 21 Jun 2014

Post by Jay1234 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:25 am

Congrats Dhyeya for your visa.

I am going to Croydon on 24th and have couple of questions, hope you can help me with them.

I am applying for ILR from in 5Year Tier1 route, can you confirm what option did you choose under section '11B Work permit holders'. I am reading mixed review here as some says Tick 11L but i am not a work permit holder, so my thinking is section 11B is ir-relevant in my case.

I'll really appreciate if you give you feedback on this.

Thanks in advance
Jay

Dhyeya
Newly Registered

Re: Success at PEO Croydon 21 Jun 2014

Post by Dhyeya » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:36 am

Thanks Jay

I havent filled anything in 11B. All the best for your application.

Dhyeya