ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contract Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Contract Help

Post by aby00156 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:57 pm

I work as a contractor in a company. My wages come through an agency and my contract is with that agency. Now the question is Can I use that contract (with the agency) for a proof in my application of Tier 1 visa or not. I am the director of a limited company and the agency has contracted with my limited company for the services to their client. ???? Please help in this as I have to apply next week. I have very less time.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: Contract Help

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 am

Since no one is responding. I will try to answer your query. I do not see why this contract cannot be used as according to you it is between your Company and the Agency.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 am

aby00156 wrote:I work as a contractor in a company. My wages come through an agency and my contract is with that agency. Now the question is Can I use that contract (with the agency) for a proof in my application of Tier 1 visa or not. I am the director of a limited company and the agency has contracted with my limited company for the services to their client. ???? Please help in this as I have to apply next week. I have very less time.
Hello aby,

Yes certainly You can use your contract with agency but I also suggest you to get another limited company contract. Will be positive for your case.

BEST OF LUCK

misscherubic
Newly Registered

Post by misscherubic » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello Aby

hope you are well, i m in same situation can u please guide me how did u prepared your business plan ?

thanks

Qasar Daniel

Post by Qasar Daniel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:18 pm

I will say in your contract the service should be same as mentioned in your business plan, If you are providing services to agency are different than your business, than it can be problem, you need to ask your agency if they agree to mention the services in contract what are in your business plan. I dont know if UKBA call and check to third party to check the contract.
thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Qasar Daniel wrote:I will say in your contract the service should be same as mentioned in your business plan, If you are providing services to agency are different than your business, than it can be problem, you need to ask your agency if they agree to mention the services in contract what are in your business plan. I dont know if UKBA call and check to third party to check the contract.thanks
If they start doing things like you mentioned in the last sentence, UKBA would have to hire dedicated case workers for each applicant.

As for the contract is concerned you are reversing the order of things. He is already in a business providing some service. Why should this not be reflected in his business plan ?