ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Use of False Documents Wifes Visa Refused from Pakistan !!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Annonymous

Use of False Documents Wifes Visa Refused from Pakistan !!!

Post by Annonymous » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello ,

I am here on my ILR I've applied for my wife's visa from Pakistan which got refused.

First of all I would like to give a little bit of back ground of my case and I then I'll also tell the reason for refusal of my wife visa from Pakistan and I would like to request you to kindly give me some advices that how can I be able to handle this issue and resolve this issue.

I got married in Pak in 2008 and then I applied my first wife visa which got refused and finally she got the visa in 2010 then sadly we got separated and finally got divorced. Then I got my ILR and also informed the UKBA about my divorce from Pakistan which they've acknowledge and send me a letter of acknowledgement as well.

That was my little back ground.

Now my 2nd wife visa got refused on 3 points.

No.1 My actual salary is £20,000 but I've made some payslips and used an employer letter referencing that my salary is £32,000 and started depositing the money on that basis but in actual terms my tax was getting paid at £20,000 well they've refused the visa and mentioned that they've made some checks from the HMRC regarding my tax calculation which they found out is wrong and false.

No.2 The 2nd reason for refusal is that they think that my marriage with my new wife is not subsisting as I got married to my wife in pak on 14/09/12 and applied her visa in Dec 2013. I've just provided the proofs that I regularly send some money they gave the reason that it didn't shows a loving and subsisting relation ship.

No.3 I got the confirmation of divorce from the Pak courts on an Rs 50 Affidavit paper which UKBA is not accepting it.

I know I've used fake payslips and every thing else but I've just one intention to bring my wife to this country so that I can start a normal family life like many other people in this world and the other reason is that when I applied my X wife visa I was at £32,000 per annum gross income which I lost the job so I thought that showing the same income will make my case much stronger and will help my wife to get the visa more quickly which turns out to be a night mare for me now.

I've been to many professional lawyers in London and spend a fortune what ever I've to get some consultation on my case and they said that I've to get the UK Divorce first and then we have to see other things.

I would humbly like to request the experienced board members from this board to help me by advising me how to handle this situation.

We all do mistakes and I've also done as well. The lawyers told me that I am very lucky that the UKBA has let me get away with that with out bigger consequences for eg they gave us the chance to appeal and didn't gave us a 10 year ban to my wife to apply UK visa.

Please advice me in this difficult situation.

Many thanks and waiting for your use ful replies.
1st Visa Application 20 12 2013
1st Visa Refusal 05 06 2014
2nd Visa Application 20 March 2015
2nd Visa Refusal 04 06 2015
Appealed 26 06 2015
Review Deadline 11th November 2015
By the Grace of Almighty Allah Appeal Allowed On 08th July 2016

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Use of False Documents Wifes Visa Refused from Pakistan

Post by Zee ali » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Annonymous wrote:Hello ,

I am here on my ILR I've applied for my wife's visa from Pakistan which got refused.

First of all I would like to give a little bit of back ground of my case and I then I'll also tell the reason for refusal of my wife visa from Pakistan and I would like to request you to kindly give me some advices that how can I be able to handle this issue and resolve this issue.

I got married in Pak in 2008 and then I applied my first wife visa which got refused and finally she got the visa in 2010 then sadly we got separated and finally got divorced. Then I got my ILR and also informed the UKBA about my divorce from Pakistan which they've acknowledge and send me a letter of acknowledgement as well.

That was my little back ground.

Now my 2nd wife visa got refused on 3 points.

No.1 My actual salary is £20,000 but I've made some payslips and used an employer letter referencing that my salary is £32,000 and started depositing the money on that basis but in actual terms my tax was getting paid at £20,000 well they've refused the visa and mentioned that they've made some checks from the HMRC regarding my tax calculation which they found out is wrong and false.

No.2 The 2nd reason for refusal is that they think that my marriage with my new wife is not subsisting as I got married to my wife in pak on 14/09/12 and applied her visa in Dec 2013. I've just provided the proofs that I regularly send some money they gave the reason that it didn't shows a loving and subsisting relation ship.

No.3 I got the confirmation of divorce from the Pak courts on an Rs 50 Affidavit paper which UKBA is not accepting it.

I know I've used bad quality payslips and every thing else but I've just one intention to bring my wife to this country so that I can start a normal family life like many other people in this world and the other reason is that when I applied my X wife visa I was at £32,000 per annum gross income which I lost the job so I thought that showing the same income will make my case much stronger and will help my wife to get the visa more quickly which turns out to be a night mare for me now.

I've been to many professional lawyers in London and spend a fortune what ever I've to get some consultation on my case and they said that I've to get the UK Divorce first and then we have to see other things.

I would humbly like to request the experienced board members from this board to help me by advising me how to handle this situation.

We all do mistakes and I've also done as well. The lawyers told me that I am very lucky that the UKBA has let me get away with that with out bigger consequences for eg they gave us the chance to appeal and didn't gave us a 10 year ban to my wife to apply UK visa.

Please advice me in this difficult situation.

Many thanks and waiting for your use ful replies.
One thing u proved that stupidity has no limits.

As u r acknowledging that u used fake payslips i think u have no basis to win the appeal.

It's better if u apply again and show what u r actually earning.

I am not getting this how on earth u can show 32000 income. when your actual income is 20000 which is ok to get the visa as

requirement is 18600.

u got what u deserve but keep in mind HO can give your wife 10 years ban as u used false documents in the previous application.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Tough Titty.

Get caught in a lie, kiss the visa bye-bye.....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your use full replies but as Zee Ali has said apply on true documents and if I apply on true documents I've this great fear that they'll refuse there must be a way out from this mistake I'm not a professional criminal even professional criminals get chance to improve their lives.

All I am asking here is some advice how can I over come my mistake that's all I wanted to know. There's must be a way out from it I haven't committed that of a big crime that I'll get a death sentence.

I know I've done a stupidity but we all do mistakes.

I am happy to write an apology covering letter will this help.

Has any body has got any more advice ???

Many thanks and waiting for your reply.
Appealed 26 06 2015

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Zee ali wrote:
Annonymous wrote:.

One thing u proved that stupidity has no limits.

As u r acknowledging that u used bad quality payslips i think u have no basis to win the appeal.

It's better if u apply again and show what u r actually earning.

I am not getting this how on earth u can show 32000 income. when your actual income is 20000 which is ok to get the visa as

requirement is 18600.

u got what u deserve but keep in mind HO can give your wife 10 years ban as u used false documents in the previous application.
Yes you are right that I have done a stupidity I admit that we all do mistakes even professional criminals gets the chance to change their lives.

All I wanted to do is to re apply again with my genuine salary.

But I just want some advice that how can I be able to do that.

Many thanks and waiting for your reply.

Can any one help me by providing some positive advices I am already penalizing my self every day. So I think I need some positive support from the members.

I think its not too much of an ask from my side.

Does any one advice me that an apology letter will help I am available to go to any interview at the high commission or does any one advice me that contacting the british high commissioner for Pakistan can help or writing an apology letter will help in my case.
Appealed 26 06 2015

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:04 pm

One of the biggest issues you have is why the UKBA are not recognizing your previous divorce?

As if there don't recognize your divorce there will not recognize your new marriage.

The divorce from the Pak courts on an Rs 50 Affidavit paper , was it put through the courts? or just done by a lawyer or public notary?

drinver
Newly Registered
China

Post by drinver » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:09 am

I don't understand why you say this was a mistake. It seems to me that you deliberately made false payslips etc in an attempt to circumvent the immigration rules and deceive the immigration officers about your financial circumstances. How is that a mistake - would you still think it was a mistake if they hadn't spotted the false documents?

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:25 am

I'm just curious to know if you've been to this forum before doing that?if yes,but why?I'm sure you would have known you didn't need that!
It's sad to say but you've simply got the poor lady into big trouble.
There's no way out with the way stuffs are in recent time tbh.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:36 am

If you want to spend your life with your wife your only option now is probably to move to Pakistan. That's the only positive advice I can give you. Submitting fraudulent documents to a Government department is a criminal offence. This is why the solicitor is surprised the Home Office appear to have let you off lightly in the circumstances. A letter of apology is going to make no difference.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

WR1

Post by WR1 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:37 am

I can't understand why you would falsify your pay slips when you were already meeting the financial requirements of £18,600. No offense but that is stupidity of the highest level, surely you must have known that the home office do their checks and have links with other government organisations such as the HMRC, and this would have been discovered.

This is the biggest problem you have, other factors as mentioned is that the home office isn't recognising your divorce, hence won't recognise your new marriage. You need to obtain an official divorce document from Pakistan that the home office recognises.

You also need to demonstrate a genuine relationship and this is shown by providing evidence for communication between yourselves, not just sending money. phone call records, emails, letters, Facebook, instant messaging, whats app records, etc... printouts for each one.

Obviously the biggest problem is that the home office now have on record of your previous attempt of submitting false documents (you are very lucky they didn't give you a 10 year ban).

Seek professional legal advice.
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi,

Many thanks for your use ful replies.

Many of the lawyers have advised me that if I change my job and get a UK divorce hope fully I'll be ok but don't know. Every thing is so dark for me now.

Yes Casa you're right I've committed a crime and I think I shall be hang till death if you think that's the right penalty for me.

Changing a job will help as I've showed me payslips through PAYE which go back to the Company and if I change my job will this make any difference ? Are the HO still going to ask me about my previous payslips ?? or are they going to take new documents in to considerations as a fresh application ?

I've just done it keeping in my mind that a strong salary will make my case stronger that's all. Nothing else.

Many thanks and waiting for your use full replies.
Appealed 26 06 2015

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Annonymous wrote:Hi,

Many of the lawyers have advised me that if I change my job and get a UK divorce hope fully I'll be ok but don't know. Every thing is so dark for me now.

Yes Casa you're right I've committed a crime and I think I shall be hang till death if you think that's the right penalty for me.

Changing a job will help as I've showed me payslips through PAYE which go back to the Company and if I change my job will this make any difference ? Are the HO still going to ask me about my previous payslips ?? or are they going to take new documents in to considerations as a fresh application ?

I've just done it keeping in my mind that a strong salary will make my case stronger that's all. Nothing else.

Hi Annonymous
The divorce that you got from the Pakistan courts on an Rs 50 Affidavit paper , was it put through the courts? or was it just written by a lawyer or public notary and nothing else done after that?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:56 pm

I've just done it keeping in my mind that a strong salary will make my case stronger that's all. Nothing else

R u insane? Giving this idiotic logic.

I doubt on your ILR status as well

Have u obtained your ILR legally?

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm going to put this previous idiocy behind you right now ...

In theory there is no reason why, a complete, frank and open re-submission with completely correct documents won't get through. The ban that can get slapped on false submission doesn't generally apply to spouse visa applications. However, there is a caveat on that, if she has had any other immigration offences with the UK - she may be subject to a 320(11) refusal which is discretionary.

You will need to:
a) Get this divorce sorted out
b) Potentially get re-married if necessary (I'm unclear here on your circumstances - but if you were re-married without being legally divorced ... )
c) Get all your documents completely correct, legitimate and exact
d) Write a covering letter to the ECO, explaining your previous act of stupidity, be appropriately contrite and explain that everything is above board this time and he's welcome to check absolutely everything. You should make clear your spouse had no knowledge of the duplicity (she didn't right?)
e) Provide proof of your ongoing relationship

You should expect:
1) This application is going to get scrutinised very heavily. You should have absolutely everything in place
2) Your previous applications (e.g. ILR) might well get re-examined once you confess to producing the false documents
3) It may well still result in a refusal that you'll have to appeal

And don't be so foolish next time.

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:36 am

Hello,

Many thanks for your use full replies.

Zee Ali I got my ILR perfectly legally I use to work for Merrill Lynch as an Investment consultant. you dont know nothing about my life I use to had a very good life but just because of my previous family related issues I lost my job in fact my life has turned up side down. and as far as my ILR is concerned I've qualified for my ILR perfectly legally on 2 rules my 10 years long residence and the 2nd on the completion of my HSMP. I did my MBA from Imperial Business School london always a bright and studios person. Just got wrong advice and that's all my stupidity that I worked on it.

@abdulraheem123 sorry I dont know much about this just contacted a lawyer in Pakistan and got this confirmation as I am not really experienced about these things so I don't know about that at all.

@MH80
You will need to:
a) Get this divorce sorted out I am doing this mate already.
b) Potentially get re-married if necessary (I'm unclear here on your circumstances - but if you were re-married without being legally divorced ... ) I'll do this as well.
c) Get all your documents completely correct, legitimate and exact I'll do this as well.
d) Write a covering letter to the ECO, explaining your previous act of stupidity, be appropriately contrite and explain that everything is above board this time and he's welcome to check absolutely everything. You should make clear your spouse had no knowledge of the duplicity (she didn't right?) No one knows about this stupidity. I am embarrassed in my eyes even I did tried to contemplate suicide as well.
e) Provide proof of your ongoing relationship I'll do this as well.

You should expect:
1) This application is going to get scrutinised very heavily. You should have absolutely everything in place
2) Your previous applications (e.g. ILR) might well get re-examined once you confess to producing the false documents
3) It may well still result in a refusal that you'll have to appeal

And don't be so foolish next time.

Special thanks to MPH80

People get away with murders and my one mistake is harming me so much that I am finding hard to live this life.
Appealed 26 06 2015

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:15 am

Hmm,just calm down Ok,we simply reacted the way some of us did bcos we felt you had no reason for it not bcos anyone is trying to judge you.But be strong!it's gonna be something you'll forget about in the nearest future.you've done the first thing and that is to open up,I bet I can't do that myself. I believe solution will defo come your way but pls,don't do anything stupid to yourself Ok.

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:51 am

Rayking wrote:Hmm,just calm down Ok,we simply reacted the way some of us did bcos we felt you had no reason for it not bcos anyone is trying to judge you.But be strong!it's gonna be something you'll forget about in the nearest future.you've done the first thing and that is to open up,I bet I can't do that myself. I believe solution will defo come your way but pls,don't do anything stupid to yourself Ok.
Hi,

@Rayking many thanks for your help full reply. You're right I never ever dared to did any thing wrong in my life but I just cant bare the humiliation I am just cursing my self now I'm strongly thinking to leave this country as well but after living here for 13 years I am finding it hard to bare the pain.

I am begging on this forum to help me cause I think people on this forum are much more knowledgeable than I am. I am feeling so help less that's why I've thought many times to give up on my life seeing that's the only easy solution, will give me pain for some times but I think it will be alright after that cause I don't expect much good from my life now seeing my past what has been given to me which I never ever deserved a broken career, a broken family don't know why I am still alive to see all this. I am not feeling depressed neither I want to earn sympathy from any one in this world I've done one mistake and all I am expecting is the solution I haven't done any thing wrong in my life always lived and up right life. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I still have got tears in my eyes lost my sleeps, not feeling well at all. Don't know for how long more I've to bare this pain.

Many thanks once again for your extremely kind and helpful reply.
Appealed 26 06 2015

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:52 am

Those who apply for leave under Appendix FM are not subject to the provisions of 320 of Part 9 of the immigration rules: A320, subject to some exceptions. So if you have no other other aggravating circumstances, I suggest you reapply with a perfectly legitimate application. A cover letter should accept that you made a previous application using documents that were exaggerated and that your spouse was ignorant of this. Don't be contemplating suicide, that's not going to help you or your spouse. Just buckle down and sort things out, it's not the end of the world. Prove a subsisting relationship with Skype chats, phone calls, letters etc....
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi Amber

Many thanks for your kind reply. That's what I'm planning to do but when you haven't done any thing wrong in your whole life and when you come across such a disaster then you don't think much about the solutions and specially I don't wish for any person to go through what I've been through my life in fact I pray from the bottom of my heart for the betterment of every one.

Many thanks once again.
Appealed 26 06 2015

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi,

Well I just wanted to ask this advice from the respected, experienced and knowledge able board members. If I change my job as I am planning to do so and re apply with fresh above the board documents. What will be the probability that UKBA will refuse it on the basis of my previous application even the new documents are all genuine and above the board not exaggerated in any ways at all.

The thought which comes to my mind which I would like to share here on the board is that UKBA can't really go on penalizing me for using false documents in my previous application as I've been advised by one professional lawyer. But I don't know why nothing seems going in my way at the moment I am just feeling more and more scared. helpless, horrified. Honestly I feel like I've taken slow poison and will die slowly and lonely in my studio flat where I think the police will only take my dead body out when it'll be completely rotten.

Please help me.

Will it going to help if I change my job and sort my divorce and re apply for my wife visa.

Many thanks and waiting for your help full replies.
Appealed 26 06 2015

WR1

Post by WR1 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:39 am

Your current job meets the financial requirements so changing jobs isn't going to make a difference.

You really need to stop talking in that way as getting a visa rejected isn't the end of the world and its not helping your case either. Learn to move on, life is full of ups and downs.

Yes, use of deception in your last visa isn't going to be overlooked by the home office but plenty people on here have tried to help you out despite the fact.

Its not predictable what the outcome will be with a fresh application, but you never know until you try it. MPH80 and Amber have given some good advice and I suggest you take it. In my opinion, the fact that you were not given a 10 year ban with use of forged documents still gives hope there is a chance a fresh application could succeed.

All I can say is submit a fresh application, follow advice given about writing a covering letter, sort the niggles out about the divorce and evidence of communication issues and good luck.

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi WR1

Many thanks for your extremely use full mate that's what I am trying to do now and that's what the lawyers have advised me as well.

I know getting a visa rejected is not the end of the world but when you have come through a series of downs in your life then it really feels so depressing.

Lets see how this goes now.

Many thanks once again.
Appealed 26 06 2015

Olihasan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Use of False Documents Wifes Visa Refused from Pakistan !!!

Post by Olihasan » Sat May 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Hi Annonymus
Any update on visa application?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat May 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Apparently won an appeal in 2016.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Tue May 22, 2018 3:33 pm

vinny wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:51 pm
Apparently won an appeal in 2016.
Well there we go Vinny boss has already replied.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Appealed 26 06 2015