ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting Period after appeal allowed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MRLAOLU
Nigeria

Waiting Period after appeal allowed

Post by MRLAOLU » Sat May 31, 2014 11:48 am

Hello everyone

It looks like I'm going insane but I also think some of you may be in a similar or even worse situation than myself. As you can see my appeal has been allowed since mid March 2014 but HO have got no clue about when my BRP would be processed. I have been calling them almost daily but they keep saying there is no timeline on how long it can take to process your case. They don't have any record of the appeal determination on their system. I have sent the determination to the original caseworker with a cover letter. I have made complaints and received no response. I have got my MP involved but that have yielded no result. My whole life is on hold and it would be 2 two years since I applied by August 2014. I have tried the parliamentary Ombudsman but they can't do anything until its been 3 months after my initial complaint.

If anyone know anything else I can do please suggest. This system is totally shambolic and unfit for its purpose. Please share your timeline if your appeal has been allowed and waiting for your BRP.

Thanks.

naba

Re: Waiting Period after appeal allowed

Post by naba » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:51 pm

MRLAOLU wrote:Hello everyone

It looks like I'm going insane but I also think some of you may be in a similar or even worse situation than myself. As you can see my appeal has been allowed since mid March 2014 but HO have got no clue about when my BRP would be processed. I have been calling them almost daily but they keep saying there is no timeline on how long it can take to process your case. They don't have any record of the appeal determination on their system. I have sent the determination to the original caseworker with a cover letter. I have made complaints and received no response. I have got my MP involved but that have yielded no result. My whole life is on hold and it would be 2 two years since I applied by August 2014. I have tried the parliamentary Ombudsman but they can't do anything until its been 3 months after my initial complaint.

If anyone know anything else I can do please suggest. This system is totally shambolic and unfit for its purpose. Please share your timeline if your appeal has been allowed and waiting for your BRP.

Thanks.
Dear MRLAOLU, So sorry to hear this situation and worried about this for me. I missed this note before, I just going to write you to hear your update...Anyway, what is the latest update, have you heard from the HO? Please can you give me the HO number where you call to. Thank you. God bless us all!

MRLAOLU
Nigeria

Post by MRLAOLU » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:01 am

Hi Naba
Yet to receive BRP. The waiting continue but having said that I saw someone on this forum whose appealed was allowed in May and have already received BRP so it may different for you. The HO number is 0300 123 2241.

naba

Post by naba » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Thank you dear. It's frustrating to wait for ages but you know the end result is positive. Wish it comes soon. Stay blessed.

tola45
Newly Registered

Post by tola45 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:57 am

@ MRLAOLU , good morning, i will like to know the basis u applied on, i also noticed that u won ur appeal, i need your advice pls

MRLAOLU
Nigeria

Post by MRLAOLU » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi Tola
Click on the below link to read my full story as posted eleswhere on the forum. Best of luck.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... -9060.html

Picisiscariot
Newly Registered

Post by Picisiscariot » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:56 am

Hi there

I am in a similar situation, appeal allowed , decision letter received 26th march 14, 3 months later I'm still waiting for the uk to contact regarding issuing of the visa, application in Beijing, have you heard from the HO yet?
Thanks