ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls I need help with letter by employer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rayking

pls I need help with letter by employer

Post by Rayking » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:46 am

I've just got letter from my employer and the "too known man" didn't do what I asked of him.lol
I'm going there to show him what the rules say,he's put my last year annual income instead.
My question is,if the mathematics is too much for him on cat A,can I tell him to just do my income in the last 12 months? Can I use that as category B,even though I've been with the same employer for the past 3 years.
Amber,Casa and Sohopeful and others,pls come to my aid,I know I'm going there to meet someone who thinks he knows better, but I can't afford to let someone blow my £885 away right b4 my eyes. :D

batleykhan

Re: pls I need help with letter by employer

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:11 pm

(b) A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips at paragraph 2(a) confirming: (i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

Rayking

Re: pls I need help with letter by employer

Post by Rayking » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Thank you,this has been sorted out accordingly.