ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bubbly123

Urgent help

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi seniors,
By going through the new guidance am confused.
I got registered my company July 2013 and got my CAR TWO weeks before.Do I have to register my company within last three months of my application or it's still ok if I registered one year ago.
Please help me in my question as am applying for my Ent visa next week.
Thanks

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Urgent help

Post by aby00156 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:32 pm

Thats perfectly fine. Your CAR just shows the names of the directors for the company. For application it doesnt matterif the companyis 2 3 years old. The only requirement is that you should be the director of that company within 3 months before the date of application.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:39 pm

@Aby: thank you so much for your reply.
Hope your source of funds documents is ready!
Am applying coming Monday!
Did you get a letter from business account bank that you business is actively trading?

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 pm

bubbly123 wrote:@Aby: thank you so much for your reply.
Hope your source of funds documents is ready!
Am applying coming Monday!
Did you get a letter from business account bank that you business is actively trading?
Can you please walk us through the whole process you went through. It would be of help to us all.
Thank you.

P-Gee
Newly Registered

Post by P-Gee » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to ask if I can reapply for T1 entrepreneur while awaiting decision on an original T1 entrepreneur application?

I have been waiting for a decision for over 15 months and they keep saying they are trying to investigate further.
I have been advised i can reapply solely as the current application is joint.

Please I need advise.

thank you

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:45 pm

P-Gee wrote:Hi Everyone, I just wanted to ask if I can reapply for T1 entrepreneur while awaiting decision on an original T1 entrepreneur application?

I have been waiting for a decision for over 15 months and they keep saying they are trying to investigate further.

Please I need advise.

thank you
I don't think you can - Just think about it ? You have an application with the Homeoffice for a visa. Instead of waiting for it to process you send another application. Does not make sense. Try to get your local MP involved and keep badgering the homeoffice to ferret out a decision.

Blow a prayer if it helps. Thank you.

P-Gee
Newly Registered

Post by P-Gee » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Thank you, I have involved the MP when it was 6 months and I have even sent a PAP but all to no avail.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:56 pm

P-Gee wrote:Thank you, I have involved the MP when it was 6 months and I have even sent a PAP but all to no avail.
You have to be PERSISTENT and PATIENT. Both of these qualities you will also require to establish your business. You have the option to withdraw which I do not beleive you want to do. Try to concentrate on your business while waiting. In this way you would have more legs [sic] to stand on if in case.

P-Gee
Newly Registered

Post by P-Gee » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:11 am

ok, thank you so much for your advise

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:59 pm

P-Gee wrote:Hi Everyone, I just wanted to ask if I can reapply for T1 entrepreneur while awaiting decision on an original T1 entrepreneur application?

Please I need advise.

thank you

@ P-Gee, I believe you should be able to VARY for existing application from team to sole applicant as your circumstance is changing. You should consult a very good solicitor to see how they can help.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

fjsl
Newly Registered

Post by fjsl » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:28 am

bubbly123 wrote:Hi seniors,
By going through the new guidance am confused.
I got registered my company July 2013 and got my CAR TWO weeks before.Do I have to register my company within last three months of my application or it's still ok if I registered one year ago.
Please help me in my question as am applying for my Ent visa next week.
Thanks
Hi
I dont know how and why people advise on such matters in which they dnt have knowledge. As far as ur case is concerned it is obvious and an important ingredent that u shud apply to home office with in 3 months after the registration of your company. If your already registered it in the last year the best thing to do is remove urself in back dated from the company and after doing that register a new company if u have enough time period ( 30 days are considered enough time period)

fjsl
Newly Registered

Post by fjsl » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:34 am

Please I need advise.

thank you
Hi
No u cant reapply as long as ur application is pending.
If it already took 15months then the 80% is the chance of refusal. But the best way to handle it if u get refused u cant apply fresh application as u require a current leave for it but that doesnt mean that u dnt have the right of appeal. Get a right a appeal then appeal the decision and during that pending time period u can with draw appeal and lodge fresh application.

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:56 am

@Olasunkanmi: my company was Registerd July 2013 but I have CAR three weeks older but in the previous post they are saying company has to be registered within three months am confused now, I don't have time to register again as am applying for visa tomorrow. Please help me.

unto1

Post by unto1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 pm

@Bubbly123 you should be fine with: 'but I have CAR three weeks'. CAR within three last months showing you as a director is the most important. Don't confuse yourself :) :( :

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:06 pm

@unto1: thank you so much for your reply!

unto1

Post by unto1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 pm

You welcome. Best of luck in your application.

Sound
Newly Registered

Post by Sound » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:53 pm

@fjsl I think you are the one who is posting without any knowledge . Olusunkanmi and unto are right bubbly can go ahead with his existing company but he has to submit car which is not older than three months

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:02 am

bubbly123 wrote:@Olasunkanmi: my company was Registerd July 2013 but I have CAR three weeks older but in the previous post they are saying company has to be registered within three months am confused now, I don't have time to register again as am applying for visa tomorrow. Please help me.

@ bubbly123, you should be fine with the 3wks old CAR and your existing company.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

fjsl
Newly Registered

Post by fjsl » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:47 am

Sound wrote:@fjsl I think you are the one who is posting without any knowledge . Olusunkanmi and unto are right bubbly can go ahead with his existing company but he has to submit car which is not older than three months
Hi
Ur ignorance can affect someone application.please advice after having constructive knowledge. According to home office regulations u should apply with in 3 months after registration of the company for evidence purposes plz visit
Entrepreneur policy guidance version April 2014 page 12 3rd line from the bottom
Thanks

fjsl
Newly Registered

Post by fjsl » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:50 am

fjsl wrote:
Sound wrote:@fjsl I think you are the one who is posting without any knowledge . Olusunkanmi and unto are right bubbly can go ahead with his existing company but he has to submit car which is not older than three months
Hi
Ur ignorance can affect someone application.please advice after having constructive knowledge. According to home office regulations u should apply with in 3 months after registration of the company for evidence purposes plz visit
Entrepreneur policy guidance version April 2014 page 12 3rd line from the bottom
Thanks
I will look forward ur reply and if agree with me at this point plz fwd this to the applicant as well
Thanks