ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need to Visit Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Need to Visit Pakistan

Post by tehminamazher » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi All,

My father died on June 02, 2014 , but was unable to go Pakistan on his funeral :( :( :(

Now my husband is planning for whole family to attend post funeral ceremony in Paksitan, for 2 weeks
Our initial plan was to go Paksitan after we get ILR in Mar 2014

My husband is saying we are on HSMP Visa and can leave and come back without any problem as its the emergency (we haven't gone out of UK since we entered UK, its more about 4 years)

But I am afraid as have heard problems with HSMP applicants on Heathrow airport.

I want to go but don't want to have any problem on return, so suggestions / advise fron seniors is required as what to do , what documents to carry with us for return purposes.

Thanks in advance. :( :( :(

Tehmia

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need to Visit Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:53 am

Do you have ILR or not as you mention March 2014, which has passed??

If you have a valid visa, you can enter the UK without any issues.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Sorry you can look at the state of mind.

We have FLR till March 2015 and will apply ILR in March 2015.

Is it OK to leave for Pakistan before our ILR in March 2015 or we should wait to get ILT and then go to Pakistan to avoid any issues.

Thanks in advance. Please please any one reply to this as I need to make my program as soon as possible.

TM

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Of course you can go on holiday. There is no rule that you can't. Just make sure your visas are valid for when you return.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.