ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need to speak to a caseworker in HO. Any contact pls?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jomandie
Newly Registered

I need to speak to a caseworker in HO. Any contact pls?

Post by jomandie » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi All, can someone help with how I can contact a caseworker on Home Office please? If not possible, an MP's contact will be of help please.

Many thanks,
Jo

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: I need to speak to a caseworker in HO. Any contact pls?

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:48 pm

yes MPs get given separate lines and facility to speak to case worker or whoever has the answer for the questions.

its always worthwhile having Mp's intervention if there are any unnecessary delays in processing your application.

if you are a victim of any unnecessary delay speak to your Mp... it works It did for me and it has done for many other we read on the forum everyday
thanks,

jomandie
Newly Registered

Post by jomandie » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:19 am

Thanks Princes. I live in Beeston, Leeds. Please can you help with how I can identify and access my MP? I am quite new to this.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:56 am

jomandie wrote:Thanks Princes. I live in Beeston, Leeds. Please can you help with how I can identify and access my MP? I am quite new to this.
Let me Google that for you
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

fjsl
Newly Registered

Post by fjsl » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:yes MPs get given separate lines and facility to speak to case worker or whoever has the answer for the questions.

its always worthwhile having Mp's intervention if there are any unnecessary delays in processing your application.

if you are a victim of any unnecessary delay speak to your Mp... it works It did for me and it has done for many other we read on the forum everyday
hi
u can find the local mp by visiting this site
http://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/

please put ur postcode in the blan box
thanks