ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT Extension in the UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abkr815
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT Extension in the UK

Post by abkr815 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Hello,

I'm currently on a Tier 2 ICT Long term staff visa in the UK. I'm applying for my renewal for additional 2 years next week. In my extension application for in Section B9, its asking me to provide evidence of my previous names. My name was changed in India and my current passport has my new name and also my ICT visa.

I need your help to know if my old passport will serve as the evidence of my old name and change in name or do I need to provide alternate evidence. I have a copy of the Affidavit used for the name change. The Original affidavit was taken by the passport authorities when they issued me my new/current passport. My original marriage certificate has my new name.

As UKBA says all evidence has to be Original, I'm not sure what I need to provide as evidence.

Kindly help.

master14
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 ICT Extension in the UK

Post by master14 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:09 am

Hi abkr815,

Did you get your extension done? I need to renew my ICT and was looking for some help

Please could you answer the queries i have?

1. List of documents required for the renewal?
2. Is it compulsory to renew for the main application and hte dependents together or can apply separately - i.e. main applicant first ans then the dependents?
3. Fees for in person application? and Fees for Premium?
4. Duration of reply in normal in person application?

thank you!