ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

H1-B interview very urgent plese

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srinivas9
Newly Registered

H1-B interview very urgent plese

Post by srinivas9 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:21 am

Hello seniours,
I graduated from MU in 2004 in B.Tech(IT). And worked for nearly 13 months as juniour network engg. In 2005 sep got admission in UK university for masters in networking. Now I got a job offer from USA company and my h1-b petition aproved and also recieved my relevant documents from employer. I got visa interview on AUG 9th in london.
The prob is now I am eligible for only PG diploma not eligible for masters as I was not yet completed my dissertation.
Can anyone suggest me what the questions foreseen in my case from the interviewer??

Thanks in advance,
srinivas.

kal

Post by kal » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:44 pm

Hi Srinivas

It would have been better if U have finished ur dissertation.
U may be asked,
1. why are U applying from UK
2.If U say, I was a student, then they will ask the course and university details, the letter clearly mentions that U haven't finished ur masters,

they may ask U to go to india or come back for the interview after finising the masters.

The same case happned to my friend, but luckly she managed the interviewer and got the permission that she can attend her inteview later with the masters degree and ultimately she finished her masters and now she is in US.

hope this helps

Kal

srinivas9
Newly Registered

Post by srinivas9 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:54 am

Thank you very much for ur suggestion...