ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EE4 APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beloved
Newly Registered

EE4 APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY

Post by beloved » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:15 am

hello everyon
i am a non eea and married to an eea. i have my 5 year residence visa which is almost due to expire. i am about to submit my ee4 application for permanent residency. although we are still married my husband lives in Nottinham because of work issues and i live in London. he normally comes home on weekends. my question is should we have the same address for the application. we have requested for employement history from hmrc and that has his Nottinham address on. also we requested for employment letter from his work and it also has Nottingham address. but our 5 year bank statement are in the london address and my other documents are also in the london address. i want to know if this would be a problem. my husband has already gained permanent residency and he has a document from HO to confirm this. however i am unable to add that document to the application is it is not available. can home office check this on their system to confirm.

can anyone help please before i submit my application.

thank you
beloved

Imshzd

Re: EE4 APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY

Post by Imshzd » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:54 pm

Do you have any good reason to,do not submitting the PR with your application?
Home office normally cross check the application and documents with their own records.
Living apart or living on different address does not matter if you are in genuine relationship.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Different postal addresses on documents must not be a problem for a married couple.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:50 pm

In my point of view different addresses or even not addresses shown on bank statement really does not matter for married partners but the same is important for unmarried partners. The transactions in bank statement itself prove that the person has residence for a period even with/different/without address labelled on it.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler