ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent spouse and child settlement visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mshivz
Newly Registered

Dependent spouse and child settlement visa

Post by mshivz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:54 am

Hello Group

I am all set to apply for family joining settled person visa via Visa4uk online for my wife and 5 month old child

options selected "Settlement-Settlement-Wife" - I have filled up the application and all relevant details in the online form and I am in the process of filling out Appendix 2 - financial requirement

I booked an appointment date with VFS in india and then proceeded to payment section in the online application work flow - the fees came out as 92,225 INR - I stopped a moment and thought if this includes visa for both wife and child or will I have to submit another application for child and pay a different fees

I did have a look at the link about the fees - it wasn't very clear

Please help if anyone went through the this situation

Best Regards,
mshivz

vikas_2603

Re: Dependent spouse and child settlement visa

Post by vikas_2603 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi = You will have to apply for your child's visa separately under a different application.

mshivz
Newly Registered

Post by mshivz » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Thanks Vikas

mshivz
Newly Registered

Post by mshivz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:45 am

Update ...

Glad to inform that Visas were granted and was a lot quicker than I thought

Submitted at VFS Blore - 22/07/2014
Query - 12/08/2014 - request for a new reference letter from Employer indicating Current annual salary, period paid current salary and employment type (permanent or temp/contr)

My wife was called to send the letter by post and e-mail to me requesting for the same - emailed back to them asking if I can send the soft copy basically forward HR's email along with the attachment to them so that things will be quicker

Sent the letter (soft copy) - 13/08/2014
Received Visas stamped till 05.2017 - 14/08/2014

Guess they have stream lined the process a bit and they are processing quickly nowadays .... in terms of documentation I have not provided anything more than what's indicated in the document (sup-docs-settlement.pdf)

My original employer reference letter did not indicate my current and annual salary (as it is obvious in the pay slips i thought) and it didn't indicate explicitly that I was employed on a permanent basis - I thought this info about employer reference letter would help other members in this wonderful group

Mayur