ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

error in HSMP Earing Power

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

p_sreenath123
Newly Registered

error in HSMP Earing Power

Post by p_sreenath123 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:40 pm

hi! :?
If u check , with point calculator on section Earing Power , for instance . If u select £ 7500 /annum , with country India , and result shows zero 0

But the Detailed Guide to Points System :
Country Code D Including China, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Sudan, Ukraine, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Bangladesh

28 years of age or over
£7,500 per annum = 25 Points

Now my point system based on earing power , which achieved my 65 points , now after checking in the website , bit surprised .

plz can help :roll:
from sree

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:03 pm

am a bit confused with your post. my advice to you is check with the official "HSMP Guidance notes". the document explains where to earn points and what items to show as proof of your earnings, work etc.

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... /hsmp.html?

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:16 pm

Sree,

i suspect you may have made a mistake of some sort while at it. i once scored 0 when i was trying out the points calculator but later discovered my error. i suggest you try again..