ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr application process time

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mario ali
Newly Registered

ilr application process time

Post by mario ali » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi,
My interprenuer visa refused and both apeals have been dismised. Now in 4 months am going to complete 10 years. Any advice what step I should take. 1 solicitor suggests apply in different category and time will still towards 10 years and other o e said apply for ilr and will get refused( obviously) and by that time 10 years ill be completed and reapply....

Plz any good advice

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ilr application process time

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Request permission for leave to the upper tribunal?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mario ali
Newly Registered

Post by mario ali » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Sorry for not making myself very clear my appeals ( both tribunals) dismissed...... first , ower and today fro upper tribunal and they didnt even gv me chane to go to court of appeals .....

mario ali
Newly Registered

Post by mario ali » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Any help :(