ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa whilst claiming carers &working

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

poil
Newly Registered

spouse visa whilst claiming carers &working

Post by poil » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi,

I am a British citizen claiming carers allowance for my sick mother and now working part time.
my wife's visa was refused because i was under the threshold of income and subsisting marriage. aat the time of my application i was solely on benefits.

i appealed and the judge acknowledged my marriage was genuine but my income was £6 short of the threshold.

I have started to do part time work now and wish to reapply.
i would be grateful if you can assist me.

I am receiving
Carer allowance £61.35 a week
my weekly wages average's over the last 9 weeks to £76.28 a week

my out goings are

rent £8.41
CTax £14.44

will they see my payslips on a weekly basis or will they count the total?
I have been married over two years and haven't seen my wife since, as for i am my mothers sole carer.

one last thing, do i add the judgement of the judge with my papers and do i have to resend the wedding photos again?

I will be very grateful for your help.

Many Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa whilst claiming carers &working

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:41 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

johnj1

Re: spouse visa whilst claiming carers &working

Post by johnj1 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:58 pm

You need to re-apply, this means you have to submit fresh application with all relevant documents you sent the first time, you will mentioned in your supporting statement that you applied before but was refused because of the reasons you gave and even went through appeal which was refused. You also need to disclose the first application reference number, the ECO will have a look at the first application to see the reasons for refusal. Good luck