ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zunaira
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by zunaira » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:10 am

My sister got this status update when she enquired "A decision in the application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are conducted". Any experiences to share?

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 am

zunaira wrote:My sister got this status update when she enquired "A decision in the application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are conducted". Any experiences to share?
But your parents already been granted, did your sister applied same time with parents and you sponsored all of them same time with same documents?

I believe, for the youngsters like working age applicants, they will have strict scrutiny to make sure the genuine applicants.
So the extra checks might be relating to that.

Unfortunately, many visitors skip every year hence making problems for genuine visitors as well, but this is the way it work.....

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:27 am

Actually, there are 2 sets of applications which I am sponsoring. One is my sister and her family, who applied around 3 to 4 weeks before via normal/standard processing. They have applied for general visit and I am only proving them accomodation. The other is my parents, who applied last week on Monday for Family visit via priority processing. I am sponsoring their accomodation as well as partial living expenses.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 pm

zunaira wrote:Actually, there are 2 sets of applications which I am sponsoring. One is my sister and her family, who applied around 3 to 4 weeks before via normal/standard processing. They have applied for general visit and I am only proving them accomodation. The other is my parents, who applied last week on Monday for Family visit via priority processing. I am sponsoring their accomodation as well as partial living expenses.
Why you have not applied for family visa for sister?
The case worker might be suspicious for mixing of general and family. For family visa, the ECO will feel more secure when granting the visa coz the sponsor will have more responsibility and can be liable and accountable for more things than he/she will be on sponsoring general visitor.

You should give it few more days and see how it goes, I also remember you got mixed up when they called you for verification so that might be one reason which is manking issue for the quick decision.

But just in case if they call again, you should explain that I have sponsored parents and sister along with her family so you all can spend Eid festival altogether. And explain how it was mixed up before.

You should also consider sending them email for explanation and also inquire if the delay because of verification of sponsor, so email from your side should itself work as another verification that you are taking the responsibility for your sister and her family.

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Thanks for such an elaborate response. I checked my mom's status. It's "sponsor/applicant contacted". So, the call which I received was for my parent's application.
ok, will wait a couple of days and then drop an email. Do you know to which email address to mail? Should it be the usual one which we use for enquiring? I think those queries do not go to the case officer.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:57 pm

zunaira wrote:Thanks for such an elaborate response. I checked my mom's status. It's "sponsor/applicant contacted". So, the call which I received was for my parent's application.
ok, will wait a couple of days and then drop an email. Do you know to which email address to mail? Should it be the usual one which we use for enquiring? I think those queries do not go to the case officer.
That's the only email on which we can rely because there is no possibility for direct communication with the case worker. But if send email, you can clearly mention the application reference number and address the issue, I believe it will be passed to the concerned department.

Also how you got the status updates on your mom's application? Was that same with email or there is some online tracking?

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:37 pm

I sent an enquiry via https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ for status update.

rahmat12
Newly Registered

Post by rahmat12 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:07 pm

I have applied for business visa
Application submitted on 19 jun
I had used pioirty visa service
at Islamabad
still no update

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm

rahmat12 wrote:I have applied for business visa
at Islamabad
still no update
Upto 10 working days for priority service, so you need to give it a little bit more time.

rahmat12
Newly Registered

Post by rahmat12 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:16 am

saeedusman wrote:
rahmat12 wrote:I have applied for business visa
at Islamabad
still no update
Upto 10 working days for priority service, so you need to give it a little bit more time.
Could you provide Gerry phone number in Islamabad?

rahmat12
Newly Registered

Post by rahmat12 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:13 am

I had submitted a query to know status of visa, recieved below email
Dear Rahmatullah,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

#Please note the visa decision has been made and you will be contacted soon
when its ready for collection or will be couriered to you if the service
has been chosen.

Please note once the visa application are processed, after that we need to
do some administrative jobs with the application like maintaining record
etc. and then we dispatch it to your local visa application centre and then
they contact the applicant to come and pick it up or courier it to the
applicant if they have chosen the service.

what does it means??

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:33 am

Hopefully you will get a call for collection in a day or two. It doesnt take much time once processed - esp for priority visa

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:05 am

rahmat12 wrote:I had submitted a query to know status of visa, recieved below email
Dear Rahmatullah,

service.

has been chosen.

what does it means??
A little bit worrying thing as you have not received any email....
Keep praying and best of luck.

rahmat12
Newly Registered

Post by rahmat12 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 am

saeedusman wrote:
rahmat12 wrote:I had submitted a query to know status of visa, recieved below email
Dear Rahmatullah,

service.

has been chosen.

what does it means??
A little bit worrying thing as you have not received any email....
Keep praying and best of luck.
I m worried, lets see what will happen.

thanks guys

rahmat12
Newly Registered

Post by rahmat12 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 am

just I read one Artical, inspection of VAC of Islamabad and Abu Dhabi, find out that Islamabad is responsible for processing all settlement, European Economic Area (EEA) family permit, business visit and long term (2,5,10 year) visit visa applications made at one of the four visa application centres in Pakistan (Islamabad, Lahore, Mirpur and Karachi). Abu Dhabi retained responsibility for processing all remaining applications submitted in Pakistan, Bahrain, UAE and Tehran.

Maybe my Application was processed in Islamabad, thus mybe i have not received such email.

anyone else who had applied for business visit visa?

mbaahmed01
Newly Registered

Post by mbaahmed01 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Hello Everyone,

Good to see a productive forum. I have also received an email from the 3G Uncleared stating that your application has been issued. So I think after seeing the thread, this is something new. Can you all please discuss your experiences on this?

Moreover, I have received email yesterday i..e 25th July, InshaAllah hopefully I can get it by tomorrow with Visa?

Regards,

zeeshan11209
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshan11209 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:10 pm

have you got the visa ?

zeeshan11209
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshan11209 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:13 pm

have you got the visa ?

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:53 pm

My parents got their visa today :)

Well, they didn't received any email from Abu Dhabi saying that their visa is issued or processed. They just received a single email from VFS global, which stated:
"The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFXX was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 6/26/2014 10:13 AM . If a courier service was purchased from VFS, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address. If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times. "
So, rahmat12 i would say hope for the best :)
Just to add, they applied for family visit visa via priority service. Here goes the timeline:
16th June: Application Submitted
20th June: Sponsor contacted
26th June: Passport collection email

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 am

mbaahmed01 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Good to see a productive forum. I have also received an email from the 3G Uncleared stating that your application has been issued. So I think after seeing the thread, this is something new. Can you all please discuss your experiences on this?

Moreover, I have received email yesterday i..e 25th July, InshaAllah hopefully I can get it by tomorrow with Visa?

Regards,
Positive :)
Should be granted as another member received same and was granted.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:12 am

zunaira wrote:My parents got their visa today :)

Well, they didn't received any email from Abu Dhabi saying that their visa is issued or processed. They just received a single email from VFS global, which stated:
"The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFXX was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 6/26/2014 10:13 AM . If a courier service was purchased from VFS, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address. If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times. "
So, rahmat12 i would say hope for the best :)
Just to add, they applied for family visit visa via priority service. Here goes the timeline:
16th June: Application Submitted
20th June: Sponsor contacted
26th June: Passport collection email
Congratulations.
Plz keep us updated with the second decision.
Best wishes.

aalikhan
Newly Registered

Post by aalikhan » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:10 am

AOA

JFI as i recieved email regard my parents visa stating "Application has been issued" on last monday.
Today they received phone call from Fedex to collect the documents and their visa has been sanctioned.

BR

MAL05
Newly Registered

Post by MAL05 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:12 am

AoA!
Trust, you all are doing great and congrats to those who have got visas. I note this is a wonderful forum as I read all threads very informative. Here I have my UK visa case for which I need some suggestion. I applied for visitor visa (tourist) in may and just got refusal with reason "your visit cost is 8 times of your disposable monthly income so I am not satisfied that you can afford this short stay specially you have 1 dependent child." I applied with my family for our vacation in this July. On the other hand we got same visa last year and if I see the above refusal reason, then it was around 15 times the cost of our visit to my disposable monthly income. Also, this time I showed more savings as compared to last year because I got handsome bonus from my employment and returns on my fixed deposits. Now I need advise that should I reapply immediately to demonstrate that visa officer didn’t access my circumstances correctly and I am a genuine applicant. Another bad thing is that they returned our passports after more than two weeks from the date of refusal stamp which is very closer to our planned travel date,,, I think it may be to discourage us to reapply. I notice here that some of you also reapplied and got positive results. Kindly comment.

BR//
Ali

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:25 pm

MAL05 wrote:AoA!
Trust, you all are doing great and congrats to those who have got visas. I note this is a wonderful forum as I read all threads very informative. Here I have my UK visa case for which I need some suggestion. I applied for visitor visa (tourist) in may and just got refusal with reason "your visit cost is 8 times of your disposable monthly income so I am not satisfied that you can afford this short stay specially you have 1 dependent child." I applied with my family for our vacation in this July. On the other hand we got same visa last year and if I see the above refusal reason, then it was around 15 times the cost of our visit to my disposable monthly income. Also, this time I showed more savings as compared to last year because I got handsome bonus from my employment and returns on my fixed deposits. Now I need advise that should I reapply immediately to demonstrate that visa officer didn’t access my circumstances correctly and I am a genuine applicant. Another bad thing is that they returned our passports after more than two weeks from the date of refusal stamp which is very closer to our planned travel date,,, I think it may be to discourage us to reapply. I notice here that some of you also reapplied and got positive results. Kindly comment.

BR//
Ali
I will re apply as soon as possible but properly addressing the refusal points with facts and figures will be the main job.

Keep the return date same but move the departure date forward accordingly.

MAL05
Newly Registered

Post by MAL05 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:22 pm

Hi Saeed,
Thanks for your quick response. Yes I am working on addressing the refusal reasons but I'll have to change my entire travel dates whilst reapply due to couple of reasons,,,1st is, I planned my travel 6th - 17th Jul so difficult to keep the return date same and 2nd, I'll have to again plan my leaves with my office as per my professional commitments. Pls suggest. Also tips for reapply to increase chances of successful results.

BR//