ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 EXTENSION AND COS MAINTENANCE

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pespes007
Newly Registered

TIER 2 EXTENSION AND COS MAINTENANCE

Post by pespes007 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:54 pm

Hello,

I got my tier 2 visa in Feb 2012 and would be renewing in December 2014 with same employer

Please would i be required to show maintenance i.e. the 925 pounds and 600 for my dependants as I am just extending with the same employer and within the UK

Many thanks for your help in advance

anoops1984
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 2 EXTENSION AND COS MAINTENANCE

Post by anoops1984 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:07 pm

You do not need to show maintenance funds when applying for extension. Please have a look at the application form.

pespes007
Newly Registered

Post by pespes007 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:44 pm

thanks

curiousmaster
Newly Registered

Post by curiousmaster » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi,
I have an appointment tomorrow at london for tier 2 general visa (change of employer). My current employer assigned me a cos in the begining but they have used wrong SOC job code which comes under NQF Level 3, didn mention clearly about advertisement and they tick yes for migrant has to leave uk during visa approval .. After some research I have explained them to change it to Level 6. Finally they have left a sponsor note says my new SOC code(NFQ6), mentioned about advertisement though they didn give reference number for that and made other necessary changes too. Could you please let me know that will affect my application tomorrow?
Quiet urgent!!
Thanks