ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohabitation with change of address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asmiali

Cohabitation with change of address

Post by asmiali » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:04 am

During my three years with my wife, we have lived in 4 different places.

Do I need to provide cohabitation proof for each location or can I show cohabitation proof for 3 of the four?

WR1

Re: Cohabitation with change of address

Post by WR1 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Which form will you be using. For SET(M), you need to provide residence addresses for the last 2 years as the form specifically asks you for this information; so will need to provide cohabitation documents spanning over the last 2 years for those addresses.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

asmiali

Post by asmiali » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:51 pm

The form is SET (O) form. It mentions cohabitation but doesn't specify for every address or just in general over 2 years.

Any advice?

varghesejim
India

Post by varghesejim » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:55 pm

asmiali wrote:The form is SET (O) form. It mentions cohabitation but doesn't specify for every address or just in general over 2 years.

Any advice?
Yes, it was not mentioned explicitly. But since you lived in 4 addresses, I would put cohabitation proofs in all four addresses. Even if you dont have a letter in both of your names, even if you and your spouse are addressed seperately to the same address, you should be fine.