ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born outside uk

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kampk121

Child born outside uk

Post by kampk121 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Can anyone plz advice,
I am due to apply for Citizenship now after living in the UK for 5 year+1 year ILR.
My child was born outside UK, She is now 15 months old. that time I don't had ILR.
My wife and daughter are now with me in UK on family visa.
My question is can I also apply for my daughter's Citizenship along with my application. Or She is not entitled yet? I will appreciate your help.
Many Thanks.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Child born outside uk

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Your born abroad daughter should be in the UK with ILE/ILR and the other parent settled.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Amber_ wrote:Your born abroad daughter should be in the UK with ILE/ILR and the other parent settled.
Yes She has ILE/ILR. So how long does she has to Wait before she can apply for naturalisation?
Can She apply with me now?
Thanks for your reply

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Yes, she should be able to. So long as the other parent has ILR, and your, at the same time citizenship application is successful.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Amber_ wrote:Yes, she should be able to. So long as the other parent has ILR, and your, at the same time citizenship application is successful.
Thank you very much Amber. You are very helpful person.
Thank you again.