ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Choices of migration

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CHINN

Choices of migration

Post by CHINN » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 pm

If you want to migrate ....

Migrating to another country is a tough thing to do
giving up your job, family, business, selling your house, valuables etc.

Plan before you migrate !

Ask yourself :

what is the best country for me ?

will i be able to get a job for my qualification's?

The Truth :

will i have trouble with immigration (extension's and retrospective new legislation ) ? In UK you need periodic extension's (immigrants presently need 75 point's to get extension but as per recent precedents rules can change as and when pleases the govt and affect people already admitted under old schemes)

which country(s) dont need immigrant visa extension's ? CAN(Canada, Australia, New zealand)

which country(s) will not presently implement restropective immigration law changes ? CAN(Canada, Australia, New zealand)

which country(s) will my children have a better future (affordable higher education & future job etc.) CAN(Canada, Australia, New zealand)

which country(s) allow immigrant's to take a maternity leave without loosing the visa ? CAN(Canada, Australia, New zealand)

what happends to my family if i become sick or i die ?
In CAN(Canada, Australia, New zealand) every skilled immigrant's family have permenent resident's status(no need to worry about family)
In UK family will not qualify for extension

Choose the best country for your immigration because these day's countries are looking for skilled immigrant's/student's/investor's etc. people like YOU-

So look out for these

1. Clear path to permanent residence and citizenship (help's the immigrant get good job security, apply for good jobs, no sudden deportation/removal )

2. Local tution fees (university & school) for children & loan for the local fee (why pay $10000's more as foreigners fees. also you can get loan from government just like the locals fee even on immigrant category!!)

3. No need for visa extention's (saves $1000's) and no restropective immigration law changes which affect your future as presently happening in UK

4. English classes and support for all immigrant's (everybody not just asylum seekers)

5. Benefit Access if have unforeseen career or health adverse effects (Tax Credits for hard working immigrant's and their families)

6. Sponsor your children over 18/21(fair and humane dependent visa policy), parent's, brother's, sister's other blood relatives

7. Everybody who get's skilled migrant visa will have permanent resident's status (no begging for extension's and worrying about new law changes that affect your future. your career can be ruined if affected by retrospective legislation and you have to start elsewhere all over again)

8. Maternity leave & no sleepless night's worring about extension's

Best skilled immigration destinations presently are CAN (Canada, Australia, New zealand) and they welcome skilled migrants.

Please spread the word to would be migrant's (tell family, friends, post this message in blog's etc.) Remember the choices you make today when migrating, may make or break your career if affected by retrospective effects of new legislation.

Same things apply to those wishing to study abroad with the intention of working in the countries they study in.

Best of luck. Please check the current situation if and when you decide to migrate.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:56 pm

Duplicate post ... locked.