ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Croydon PEO - 12 June 2014

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cherokee
Newly Registered

ILR Success Croydon PEO - 12 June 2014

Post by cherokee » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:52 pm

hi All

This board had helped me a lot so thought to share my experience here.

ILR : Success 12 June 2014. Croydon PEO

Documents
1. 12 Months Salary Slips.
2. 12 Months Bank Statement.
3. Employer Reference Letter.
4. Life in Uk pass certificate.
5. PBS Calculator print out to prove English Language.
6. Original Degree Certificate.
7. Evidence of Absence from current and previous employers.
8. Copies of all above.
9. Photos :2

PEO Process: They will let you in 30 mins prior to your appointment time. After security check you head to third floor. Once there, you can queue up to show your payment receipt, form, passport and appointment email. Once verified they will give you the no. This is the applicant no.

Next is you will called to one of the desk(your no will appear in screen). At the desk, your details will be entered into the system. Then a folder containing your no will be given and asked to put the supporting original documents and copies inside it. Our form, passport and biometric card will be put in too. Then rubber banded and given back to us and asked to wait.
Next is biometric. you have to go to the respective booth when your no is called. Once there, you have to hand over the file and there give your fingerprints and photo will be taken.
Then comes the biggest wait.....
You can wait in coffee shop area..pretty nice lounge and can see your number on screen.

i have noticed the following work flow after fingerprint is given.

1. Awaiting fingerprint confirmation - This means that your fingerprints are taken and it will go to next status soon. Roughly 1 hr for me.
2. Awaiting Consideration - This process the applications will be ready to be picked up by case worker.
3. Under Consideration - This is when case worker start accessing your case. In case they require additional docs, they will announce over the mic to go to a booth or may display at the screen.
4. Ready for Collection - Decision is been made!! You will be called to be collected.
5. Missed Collection - If you miss to collect then you can go directly to a particular desk and collect.

I took the 9:20 appointment and got out around 12:10.

Hope this helps. I had so many documents with me. But it depends from case worker to case worker. Better to keep with you than to ask for a reappointment which will delay the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can help you in the best possible way.

Manoj_Lakhani
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success Croydon PEO - 12 June 2014

Post by Manoj_Lakhani » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:31 pm

cherokee wrote:hi All

This board had helped me a lot so thought to share my experience here.

ILR : Success 12 June 2014. Croydon PEO

Documents
1. 12 Months Salary Slips.
2. 12 Months Bank Statement.
3. Employer Reference Letter.
4. Life in Uk pass certificate.
5. PBS Calculator print out to prove English Language.
6. Original Degree Certificate.
7. Evidence of Absence from current and previous employers.
8. Copies of all above.
9. Photos :2

PEO Process: They will let you in 30 mins prior to your appointment time. After security check you head to third floor. Once there, you can queue up to show your payment receipt, form, passport and appointment email. Once verified they will give you the no. This is the applicant no.

Next is you will called to one of the desk(your no will appear in screen). At the desk, your details will be entered into the system. Then a folder containing your no will be given and asked to put the supporting original documents and copies inside it. Our form, passport and biometric card will be put in too. Then rubber banded and given back to us and asked to wait.
Next is biometric. you have to go to the respective booth when your no is called. Once there, you have to hand over the file and there give your fingerprints and photo will be taken.
Then comes the biggest wait.....
You can wait in coffee shop area..pretty nice lounge and can see your number on screen.

i have noticed the following work flow after fingerprint is given.

1. Awaiting fingerprint confirmation - This means that your fingerprints are taken and it will go to next status soon. Roughly 1 hr for me.
2. Awaiting Consideration - This process the applications will be ready to be picked up by case worker.
3. Under Consideration - This is when case worker start accessing your case. In case they require additional docs, they will announce over the mic to go to a booth or may display at the screen.
4. Ready for Collection - Decision is been made!! You will be called to be collected.
5. Missed Collection - If you miss to collect then you can go directly to a particular desk and collect.

I took the 9:20 appointment and got out around 12:10.

Hope this helps. I had so many documents with me. But it depends from case worker to case
worker. Better to keep with you than to ask for a reappointment which will delay the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can help you in the best possible way.

Hi Cher, can you send me Evidence of Absence from current and previous employers template. Thanks manoj

cherokee
Newly Registered

Post by cherokee » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:24 am

Manoj

I will upload one end of day.

Jay1234
Newly Registered

Post by Jay1234 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi cherokee,

Can you please put some light on how much payment details page did you complete, their is no option of paid online or something similar on payment page.

and what do you mean by Employer reference letter?
Thanks.

Tier1extn001

Post by Tier1extn001 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:01 am

Hi Cherokee - please can you upload the template of the reference letter from employer.Quick question is it a requirement for ppl on TIER 1 G? thanks

cherokee
Newly Registered

Post by cherokee » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi All

I am really sorry, I had to travel urgently for an official thing. Hence the delay. Uploading the following.

1. Evidence letter template from employer.
2. Checklist.

3. I dont have the Reference letter from employer handy, I need to type in from the hard copy. I will do that and upload in a day or two max.

Evidence of leaves_template.docx
Checklist.doc