ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC query: documents needed from brother for stay

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cobra123

EC query: documents needed from brother for stay

Post by cobra123 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:02 pm

My elder brother is on HSMP and working in uk for last 3 years ..
which documents would be needed from his side while applying for EC ..if i wish to stay at his place ( accommodation ) searching for job.

apeterso925

Re: EC query: documents needed from brother for stay

Post by apeterso925 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:30 pm

cobra123 wrote:My elder brother is on HSMP and working in uk for last 3 years ..
which documents would be needed from his side while applying for EC ..if i wish to stay at his place ( accommodation ) searching for job.
I seem to recall a very recent post where someone posted the template of an accommodation letter, so you might have some luck searching the board.

Sundays tend to be slow on the board I think :) Whereas I'm marooned at home having a moving sale, so here I sit, typing away ;)
Amy

cobra123

Post by cobra123 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:49 pm

i got this this link by searching http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ion+letter

but i wanna know which documents would i need with that ...i got from this link that ..a utility bill would be required..what more else