ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice Needed

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robbin
Newly Registered

Advice Needed

Post by robbin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi,

I need some advice on my current situation:

I scored 105 points for Skilled Independent Visa and would therefore need to obtain a State Sponsorship before I file in my application. However, the State Sponsorship application is closed now.

Under the new regulation after Sept 2007, will the State Sponsorship criteria be tightened? I am kinda worried over the uncertainties.

My nominated occupation is Training Officer and I am worried that it might be removed from the SOL!!! I do not have any Australia Qualification and could not get points for these. Spent 2 years as a Working Holiday Maker in UK but guess that doesn't help at all. :(

Can anyone give me some advice here? Any clue on state sponsorship criteria after September?
Thanks very much.

robbin
Newly Registered

Post by robbin » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:43 pm

any reply? please help.

Moheb
Newly Registered

Post by Moheb » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:30 am

Hi Robbin

I'm Moheb, I was in your exact position 3 years ago applying for immigration to Australia and didn't have a clue how long it would take and how to do it, but now I'm here in Sydney and have my Aus passport woo hoo!

I've built a free website about Australia for immigrants, will answer all your questions on the forum on how to get here and what to expect

you can visit my free website anytime at http://www.FreeHegra.com

thanks and good luck with your immigration!

Moheb