ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (M) Bank Statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solospy
Member of Standing

Set (M) Bank Statements

Post by solospy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick question. I am applying for my wife's ILR on form Set (M) in November. My wife doesn't work so I will be attaching my documents with the application. I am a contractor and a director of my own limited company. My question is do I have to attach last 3 months payslips, dividend vouchers and bank statement's or they have to be minimum 6 months old ???

Thanks

theprideofpak

Re: Set (M) Bank Statements

Post by theprideofpak » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:25 am

solospy wrote:Hi all,

Just a quick question. I am applying for my wife's ILR on form Set (M) in November. My wife doesn't work so I will be attaching my documents with the application. I am a contractor and a director of my own limited company. My question is do I have to attach last 3 months payslips, dividend vouchers and bank statement's or they have to be minimum 6 months old ???

Thanks
I didn't see anything anywhere regarding this in set m guide, but I attached 6 months though. Minimum should be 3 months.