ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is PEO Appointment System down?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aragon

Is PEO Appointment System down?

Post by aragon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 am

Hi,

I am trying to book a PEO appointment. But the PEO appointment booking page is not loading.

Does anyone know whether their website is under maintenance?

Has anyone booked any appointment yesterday or today?

Please reply if you know anything on this or have faced similar difficulty.

thanks

aragon

Re: Is PEO Appointment System down?

Post by aragon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:29 am

The online system is working now. Just booked my appointment for Set (O) and paid £5972 for me and 3 dependants :cry:

lindalaila
Newly Registered

Post by lindalaila » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi,

I have been trying to book an appointment since yesterday but I have not been able to.
Have you finally been able to book yours? If not, in which section are you trying (which type of visa)?
Regards,

aragon

Post by aragon » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:10 pm

lindalaila wrote:Hi,

I have been trying to book an appointment since yesterday but I have not been able to.
Have you finally been able to book yours? If not, in which section are you trying (which type of visa)?
Regards,
Hi mate,

I booked mine yesterday afternoon. I booked it for Set(O) or ILR.

What problem are you facing while booking the appointment? When I was trying the website was not even loading. I tried on 30th of June and 1st July. However, at 12:00PM on 1st July the website started working so I was able to book the appointment. So I guess website was down under maintenance and came back up.

lindalaila
Newly Registered

Post by lindalaila » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:13 am

Thank you for you reply.
I am trying for Tier 2 shortage occupation up to 3 years. It still doesn't work for me.
Cheers