ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kashifmoin
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by kashifmoin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:51 am

Hi everybody

I have just receive email from ..3G Un-Cleared <abdhaVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk>

saying below.

Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

can anyone tell me what this means.. exactly??? I even donot have VSglobal number to know what is my status.. as they mentioned that time that there number is already there in the slip which they gave me during the submission of my visa. in dubai WIFI center.

waiting for you guyz kind help.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 am

kashifmoin wrote:Hi everybody

I have just receive email from ..3G Un-Cleared <abdhaVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk>

saying below.

Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

can anyone tell me what this means.. exactly??? I even donot have VSglobal number to know what is my status.. as they mentioned that time that there number is already there in the slip which they gave me during the submission of my visa. in dubai WIFI center.

waiting for you guyz kind help.
Visa sanctioned :)

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:56 am

MAL05 wrote:Hi Saeed,
Thanks for your quick response. Yes I am working on addressing the refusal reasons but I'll have to change my entire travel dates whilst reapply due to couple of reasons,,,1st is, I planned my travel 6th - 17th Jul so difficult to keep the return date same and 2nd, I'll have to again plan my leaves with my office as per my professional commitments. Pls suggest. Also tips for reapply to increase chances of successful results.

BR//
I will write just new covering letter by attaching any extra documents and addressing the points one by one how you think you will be able support yourself and family.

Will need to emphasis on figures as the objection was mainly due to funding hence you can make breakup for days need to to spend here, expected cost and current spare funds allocated for this purpose......

irfantahir
Newly Registered

Post by irfantahir » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:33 pm

saeedusman wrote:
Thanks for your quick response. Yes I am working on addressing the refusal reasons but I'll have to change my entire travel dates whilst reapply due to couple of reasons,,,1st is, I planned my travel 6th - 17th Jul so difficult to keep the return date same and 2nd, I'll have to again plan my leaves with my office as per my professional commitments. Pls suggest. Also tips for reapply to increase chances of successful results.

BR//
I will write just new covering letter by attaching any extra documents and addressing the points one by one how you think you will be able support yourself and family.

Will need to emphasis on figures as the objection was mainly due to funding hence you can make breakup for days need to to spend here, expected cost and current spare funds allocated for this purpose......

hi saeed and everyone
I apply my priority family visit 10 june and I receive my documents, 25 june my application refused 19 june2014 and privously I refused student visa but mentioned on my application form my refusal number and but I do not attached refusal latter
1- ECO refused my visa I do not provide full addressing of previous refusal it means refusal latter latter.
2- ECO statisfied my sponsor he accommodate and matainence expense in uk but I am not satisfied your intention in the uk you will not leave the uk. :)
3-i am satisfied you run your own business ........but I am not satisfied your monthly income is 100000pkr but your statement shows 1 millon pkr you 5 month bank statement and you tax documents shows 100000 and your 5month deposits 2500000pkr it is 2 years salary worth not accurate reflection on your financial situation
4- I am not satisfied you leave the uk at the end of your visit you only purpose you do not leave in the uk without public funds 41 (!)(!!)

zeeshan11209
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshan11209 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:28 pm

“Your application has been issued” means that 100% visa approved.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:48 pm

irfantahir wrote:
saeedusman wrote:

BR//

hi saeed and everyone
I apply my priority family visit 10 june and I receive my documents, 25 june my application refused 19 june2014 and privously I refused student visa but mentioned on my application form my refusal number and but I do not attached refusal latter
1- ECO refused my visa I do not provide full addressing of previous refusal it means refusal latter latter.
2- ECO statisfied my sponsor he accommodate and matainence expense in uk but I am not satisfied your intention in the uk you will not leave the uk. :)
3-i am satisfied you run your own business ........but I am not satisfied your monthly income is 100000pkr but your statement shows 1 millon pkr you 5 month bank statement and you tax documents shows 100000 and your 5month deposits 2500000pkr it is 2 years salary worth not accurate reflection on your financial situation
4- I am not satisfied you leave the uk at the end of your visit you only purpose you do not leave in the uk without public funds 41 (!)(!!)
Look like really complicated matter, especially when it involves finance and the other bit what they objected they they are not satisfied that you will be leaving the UK.

You will be better off to involve some good solicitor when reapplying, just to avoid any more disappointment.
I will prefer immigration solicitor from UK.

GTE4949
Newly Registered

Post by GTE4949 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:54 pm

1)Applied: At Lahore VAC 5 June 2014 General Visitor Category

2) Sister Received Call From HO 13 June 2014
Asked her about my marital status,profession and purpose of visit.Though she was not my sponsor.All expenses boarding lodging will be paid by me.I just mentioned her in friends and family in UK.

3)Verification team sent verification email to my work place 16 JUNE 2014.In order to confirm letter issued by organisation.Reply was delayed for one week as CEO was on vacation abroad.Reply made by them on 23 June 2014.

4) Received email today from 3G Uncleared Abu Dhabi Visa info that application has been issued.

5) I had a previous UK visit for studies in 2007-2009.

Fingers crossed for the outcome.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Pretty sure now, the application has been issued mean it is granted :)

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:23 pm

A little bit confusing situation here.

My parents submitted case same time but has not submitted any original documents. None of my originals like bank statements, sponsorship declaration, accountant and business letters also non of their originals from there have gone to the ECO and this thing is making me worried.

There was a misunderstanding, I asked them to use the same originals for both when needed one by one and also take the copies as well, but they submitted only 2 photocopy sets although they showed the original when in visa centre but kept the originals although the person there wanted them to submit that and he told them they will not get them back so they said ok then we will keep the originals.

Is there anybody who had same scenario?
Should I try to get in touch with some concerned departments and ask them if they need originals?

Regards,
Saeed

irfantahir
Newly Registered

Post by irfantahir » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:32 pm

hi saeed thanks for your response my solicter give me a one way reapply my visa and attched privious documents and one extra thing like latter for explaination your visa refusal points and reapply what you think ??

irfantahir
Newly Registered

Post by irfantahir » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:41 pm

saeedusman wrote:A little bit confusing situation here.

My parents submitted case same time but has not submitted any original documents. None of my originals like bank statements, sponsorship declaration, accountant and business letters also non of their originals from there have gone to the ECO and this thing is making me worried.

There was a misunderstanding, I asked them to use the same originals for both when needed one by one and also take the copies as well, but they submitted only 2 photocopy sets although they showed the original when in visa centre but kept the originals although the person there wanted them to submit that and he told them they will not get them back so they said ok then we will keep the originals.

Is there anybody who had same scenario?
Should I try to get in touch with some concerned departments and ask them if they need originals?

Regards,
Saeed
dear saeed don't worry about photocopies because UK Embassy not return orignal or any documents with your passport I was provide photocopies not orignal documents my sponsor documents ... only my provide my own orignal documents

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 pm

@ saeed, it's perfectly fine to give the photocopies. I didn't send the orginals by post. Just sent my parents the scanned version and they printed it out. So, don't worry about the photocopies.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:48 pm

@ irfantahir and @zunaira,

Thanks.

That is a little bit relief.

Also I received phone call in the morning confirming mine and parents details for sponsorship.

Hoping for the best :)

Regards,
Saeed

shazia.naz
Newly Registered

Post by shazia.naz » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:16 am

uvalue90 wrote:Hi All,

Family visitor visa;

I submitted an online visitor visa form from UK on 22nd April 2014
Appointments at Gerrys office in Pakistan 25th April 2014
I had a call from HO on 5th May 2014 - checking if the sponsor is genuine

I have not heard anything after that, Hoping for the positive result

Regard's

Hi

Did you submit visitor visa application and your scanned documents online from UK? Was there any need to send your original documents by post to Pakistan for interview purpose? I look forward to your reply!
Thanks

shazia.naz
Newly Registered

Post by shazia.naz » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:28 am

PARENTS VISITOR VISA FROM PAKISTAN

Hi All,

My parents live in Pakistan. I want to apply their visit visa online from UK.

I need your help in the following;

1) While submitting visa application online, can I email my scanned documents as well instead of sending the original documents to Pakistan? If yes, what email id I should use?

2) Do I need to show sufficient balance in my UK bank account?

I have my following documents for application (Employer letter, Pay slips, Bank Statements, Rental agreement, Money transfer receipts). Do I need any other documents as well?

Thanks in advance for your time and replies!

shazia.naz
Newly Registered

Post by shazia.naz » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 pm

UK2013A wrote:Hi All,

My mother's family visitor visa;
I submitted an online visitor visa form from UK on 21st March 2014
Appointments at Gerrys office in Pakistan 25th March 2014
I had a call from HO on 31st March - checking if the sponsor is genuine
got the email saying case is resolved on 8th April
My brother had call from Gerry's on 10th April to come and collect the passport
Passport collected today 11th April - VISA GRANTED - Happy days :)
Regards

Hi

Did you submit visitor visa application and your scanned documents online from UK? Was there any need to send your original documents by post to Pakistan for interview purpose? I look forward to your reply!

Thanks

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:22 pm

shazia.naz wrote:

PARENTS VISITOR VISA FROM PAKISTAN

Hi All,

My parents live in Pakistan. I want to apply their visit visa online from UK.

I need your help in the following;

1) While submitting visa application online, can I email my scanned documents as well instead of sending the original documents to Pakistan? If yes, what email id I should use?

There is no direct email to the case worker or Gerrys for this purpose, but you can send email to your parents where they can take prints.
Sending the originals is recommended though.

2) Do I need to show sufficient balance in my UK bank account?

Yes, logically you can only be financial sponsor if you have some money, if you have good wages, few thousand ££ should be ok.

I have my following documents for application (Employer letter, Pay slips, Bank Statements, Rental agreement, Money transfer receipts). Do I need any other documents as well?

You should not miss entry clearance/ housing inspection letter from the local council to prove suitable accommodation arrangements.

Thanks in advance for your time and replies!

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi!

I would just like to add that in my opinion entry clearance/ housing inspection letter from the local council is not essential for a visit visa. It is required for dependnt's visa only. I just attached a copy of my house rental agreement and it worked equally well.

Also the list of doc should also include a copy of your passport bio-data page, valid Uk visa and inivitation letter.

shazia.naz
Newly Registered

Post by shazia.naz » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Thanks Zunaira and Saeed for your comments...

Forgot to ask that what documents would be required from Pakistan from my parents? Is there any check list?

Thanks for your help!

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:02 am

Here it goes...
Sponsor:
1) Letter of invitation - you must mention if you will be paying for their living expenses and accomodation.
2) If you have a rented accomo, copy of house contract. otherwise, hotel reservation should do equally well.
3) your employment letter
4) your last 3 payslips
5) 3 months bank statements
6) a copy of your passport bio data page and valid Uk visa
Applicant:
1) Copy of valuable properties/ Rent agreement
2) Student letter or employment letter, which ever applies. If employed, also a aproved leave letter for the dates mentioned in the application.
3) bank statements - own or parents' which ever applies and who ever is supporting. If it is someone else's statement, a cover letter from him also required.
4) Nadra family tree - to show relation with you
5) flight reservation
6) A cover letter from the applicant (not essential, but i prefer)
Also, if your mother/sister lives with other family members it might be worth emphasizing in the cover letter that father/son/husband working/studying in Pak (proof of emplyment/enrollement) - just to further emphasize their intention to return.
Also, make sure if there are any large deposits in the account, do justify them in the cover letter.

usama.mahmood
Newly Registered

Post by usama.mahmood » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 pm

i got an email today that says " your application has been issued" what does that mean? last time they said your VISA has been issued. has someone gotten this email recently and what was their outcome?

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)me

Post by saeedusman » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:47 pm

usama.mahmood wrote:i got an email today that says " your application has been issued" what does that mean? last time they said your VISA has been issued. has someone gotten this email recently and what was their outcome?
Few other members got this email and was granted visa so hopefully you are granted :)

Can you please post dates about application and then status change and how long it took for the decision?

Regards,
Saeed

qadz

Post by qadz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi all

Need a little advice if any of you have experienced a similar situation.

We applied for a spouse visa for my Mrs.

Applicant submitted on 18th February 2014

Confirmation email received that British High Commission received the application and process started on 2nd March 2014.

Not heard anything since then.

Issues:

1. Sponsor (husband) is in Pakistan for past few months. The contact number given in the application for sponsor is currently not in use. Do they normally call the sponsor for any reason? If the number is turned off, what happens then?

2. We gave 2 contact numbers for Pakistan. 1 Primary and 1 Secondary.
We received a confirmation text message on the Primary number at the same time when emails were received. However, nothing received on the Secondary number.
Unfortunately, the Primary number in Pakistan has been changed for past few months. Which means the Primary number sim is no longer in use.
We were hoping that we will receive the email should there be anything coming in text message. We didn't realise that they may call us for details.

3. We have recently been trying to contact Gerry's to inform them of our change of contact number but in vain. The options they give during the call does not include an option for 'UK'. Another number provided in our letter when dialed was for Australian immigration. Emailed them but no response.

I have in past managed to speak to then prior to sending my application. Can anyone please provide me with their correct contact details? where I can actually speak to them and ask if they have any update on our passport. Just in case they have been trying to contact us via telephone (Primary number).

We later changed the contact details on our 'visa4uk' account. Not sure if that is going to help.

4. It is noted that tracking system is not working. We have sent a request on https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/. Still waiting for their response for past couple of days. Any other alternate for tracking application or status?

5. We would like to know whether Immigration people normally send any email or inform us before contacting us via telephone. As advised previously, our UK number (sponsor) and Pakistan's primary contact number (applicant) have been turned off. In case they fail to get hold of us via telephone, how do they inform us? Do chase us via email or what?

Apologies for the lengthy query.

Thanking all in anticipation.

Regards,

mubasherlodhi
Newly Registered

Post by mubasherlodhi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi Everyone
I applied for UK Genral visitor visa first time without any invitation letter/sponser letter or mentioning the name of friend or family.
I submitted documents on 18th June 2014 at VFS lahore.on 6th July received email from Abu Dhabi stating as,"your application has been issued.......".Now i m waiting for call from VFS lahore for collection of documents.
I want to know the outcome from members who also received same email.
Furthermore want to know that whether those applicants also receive email whose application is rejected?if yes then what text it contains?
Waiting for reply from all and specially those who received same type email.
Thanks and regards.
Mubasher Lodhi

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am

I applied on behalf of my mother on 23 june using standard service
docs filed in karachi: 2nd july

this would be 2nd visit to the UK.
but this time no track number given by gerrys.
no phone call received yet from HO (even at first time I did not receive any call but it seems some change in SOPs recently ) .

quite stressed bcoz want to see her on eid and processes is blind this time...
Khurram