ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mskhan78

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by mskhan78 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:09 pm

mskhan78 wrote:
Shahkakaram wrote:
mskhan78 wrote:Hi Everyone

Just to update
I just called Home Office 03001232241 . The customer service told me a parcel has been dispatched to my address on 1 July. got a tracking number from them but nothing coming up on royal mail website and nothing has been deliverted yet.
Can anyone guide how long it takes to reach anything to us from them????

Applied on 13th March 2014.

Regards
@mskhan78

Congratulations !

if it is 2nd class , should be reach by today or tomorrow , keep tracking it on their website ,

seems you will get your brp before you got that parcel ...heheheh

KEEP updated here as well

Thanks ,
Remember us in your prayers ,

SHAH
Thanks for Reply Shah Bro
Lets see . I will update accordingly INSHALLAH.

Regards
Shah G

Called HO again and this time she told me to wait until i hear anything from Home office . Also i received a letter for my wife FLR M stating that her case has been put on hold till HO decide mine so i believe that number was for my wife's Case Letter .
Anyway I will update if i receive anything.
Congratulations to All who got it and Good Luck to Everyone still in queue.

mskhan78

Post by mskhan78 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi guys

Can anyone please answer

I sent out a special delivery return envelope with my application but is it possible HO return documents without using that i mean using their own 2nd class delivery method.

Regards

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:33 pm

mskhan78 wrote:Hi guys

Can anyone please answer

I sent out a special delivery return envelope with my application but is it possible HO return documents without using that i mean using their own 2nd class delivery method.

Regards
@mskhan78 ,

so you recieved your wife case letter through that mail which HO gave you tracking number ?

well , here on this forum few guys sent pre paid envelope no buddy has reported yet they didn't use that pre paid envelope , like in shahjee case they used that pre paid envelope which he sent along with his application ....keep tracking that pre paid envelope reference number ....probably will hear some thing soon ...

Thanks

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi all,
Just a quick question. I received my ILR on 23rd June. Still waiting for my Mrs FLR(M) . Any idea how long does it usually take for HO to process FLR(M) from the time , the main sponsor's ILR is approved? Also if I was to write a letter requesting HO to process the FLR(M), where would I need to address it to? Sheffield Office??
Please advise. Thanks
Last edited by bhamblues on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies”

sams99
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sams99 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Just called HO the gentlemen on other side said it's still under process but should be getting response shortly.

Let see the wait games goes on...... :roll:

Coming after few days quite a bit of result in last few days..... Best of luck to all who are waiting

And congratulations who got the ILR.

msmussaf

Post by msmussaf » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Alhamdulillah I got approval today dated 02 july.
I am very thankful to all board members may Allah swt reward you and those members who are waiting be calm it on its way. InahaAllah you will hear good news soon

mskhan78

Post by mskhan78 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:36 pm

msmussaf wrote:Alhamdulillah I got approval today dated 02 july.
I am very thankful to all board members may Allah swt reward you and those members who are waiting be calm it on its way. InahaAllah you will hear good news soon
ALHAMDOLILLAH and CONGRATULATIONS to you bro .....

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:48 pm

@msmussaf ,

Congratulation bro ,

Enjoy your freedom :)

from time line : you applied on 5th March 2014 .... ....4 months :P

(@ MARCH-ILR , i apologise for it .My mistake ..its not 3 months ....its 4 month .... )

lucky you ....Masha Allah .....

was your case straightforward or had some problem ?

Thanks
Khan
Last edited by Shahkakaram on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Many Congratulations msmussaf. Enjoy your freedom and i wish you success for the future.

Regards

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:
@msmussaf ,

Congratulation bro ,

Enjoy your freedom :)

from time line : you applied on 3rd March 2014 ....its mean they are now speeding up ....three months :P

lucky you ....Masha Allah .....

was your case straightforward or had some problem ?

Thanks
Khan
Hi shahkakarm,

msmussaf applied on 05th march and it took 120 days (4 months) for his approval.

Regards

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Hi all,

I called HO today and the lady said my application is being "dealt with".

The above answer is different from all the previous enquiries i made. They used to say my application is under process, than after few weeks they started saying it's with "case working team".

I asked the lady can she clarify what she meant by "dealt with". She said it means a case worker is working on it.

Fingers crossed hopefully i will get my decision by next week.

Regards

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi shahkakarm,

msmussaf applied on 05th march and it took 120 days (4 months) for his approval.

Regards[/quote]

@ March_ILR ,

My apologise , i corrected my mistake ....i am still counting it till june ....( am day dreamer :roll: )

4 months ..... still not bad ....:)

Thanks,

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:Hi shahkakarm,

Regards
@ March_ILR ,

My apologise , i corrected my mistake ....i am still counting it till june ....( am day dreamer :roll: )

4 months ..... still not bad ....:)

Thanks,[/quote]

Bro,

It gets terrible at the end. This week has been very slow for me. Hopefully next week i will get a reply from HO.

Thanks

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Bro,

It gets terrible at the end. This week has been very slow for me. Hopefully next week i will get a reply from HO.

Thanks[/quote]

@March_ILR,

Don't worry , i can understand your days and night are virtually getting more longer then usual , :)

You will get your reply with in few days or weeks ....

Keep praying ,

Thanks

sams99
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sams99 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Congratulations mate :D

nad050614
Newly Registered

Post by nad050614 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:
fielddrive wrote:By the way, has anyone applied using the new form yet and received email updates from HO?

Hello every one ,

i have also noticed this day before yesterday about the june version of SET(LR) application form its says " this application form is to be used on or after 02/06/2014 ..

Unfortunately , i have also applied on the previous version because every buddy is actually pre planned for any thing so am i , was preparing every thing a week before and download the SET(LR) application form on 1st june 2014 and submitted an application on 2nd june 2014 with out checking the updated version of SET(LR) on their website on 2nd june 2014 morning , as per as their website they have uploaded the form at 12:15am on 2nd june 2014 .

Although according to my time line payments has been processed and so as bi metric is also register so according to it this should be okay with HO , i called HO yesterday and asked them about it , they said if there will be any issue they will write you but your fees and bi metric is done so it should be okay ...when i asked me shall i send you an updated form now , he said no not needed now ....but although these are the words of the man on the phone , i clicked that he must not have definite answer for this issue .

another member from this forum also advised me on this issue that Case worker can see you applied on the 2nd of June, hence classic case of common sense discretion will apply, and there will be no issue....

i have also compare both forms , 04/2014 version and 06/2014 there is not much difference in it , the only difference is B17 AND B18 where they are asking for an email address to get and update of the status of an application and in previous version there was also a question of email address but in old version they never specifically mentioned for what reason they need it and they didn't ask to re write the email address again , where as in 06/2014 version they asked it twice ...thats it nothing else ...

and now the HO has uploaded another version in July 2014 07/2014 version in which they are asking one more question in Part D , about the ties with another countries .....

Is there any member in this forum who applied on or after 2nd june 2014 used the previous version ( 04/2014) of SET (LR)? please share their experience here .....

as far as 06/2014 is concern HO should have to consider the transitional time , or let see how its effect ,

Need some input from MUSTANSIR , NAD And others who applied in june 2014 .........

THANKS

SHAH
I had applied on 5th June, I also did print up old form, but as per of my habit, I download again the form on the day of submission and found it has been changed. Hence I filled up the new form 06/2014.

Regards
Nad

kusanagi
Newly Registered

Post by kusanagi » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:34 am

Hi everyone. I have a question and looking to get help from this forum. I will be very grateful if you guys can answer.
I am 42 days short to complete my 10 years. I have my wife who is living with me from last 4 and half years and MashAllah my son who born here and is nearly 20 months. My visa will expire in mid August. What can I do to complete my 10 years.

Can I apply for ILR straight and for wife set (M)? Or
Can I send FLR application to complete my 10 years and send ILR after 42 days?
Do I have to show the salary requirement?
what is the English requirements for my wife.

Please advice as I am very confused and wasted enough money to different solicitors for consultation charges.

I will be very grateful for any help. I am on PSW visa now.
Thanks

theprideofpak

Post by theprideofpak » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 am

kusanagi wrote:Hi everyone. I have a question and looking to get help from this forum. I will be very grateful if you guys can answer.
I am 42 days short to complete my 10 years. I have my wife who is living with me from last 4 and half years and MashAllah my son who born here and is nearly 20 months. My visa will expire in mid August. What can I do to complete my 10 years.

Please advice as I am very confused and wasted enough money to different solicitors for consultation charges.

Thanks
When did you arrive in the uk and what date was your visa stamped? You can't apply for your wife set m as you guys on psw which does not lead to settlement, hence your wife has to apply on FLR m and wait for 5years before she can apply for ILR. For yourself I think you can still apply on set lr with 45 days short.

kusanagi
Newly Registered

Post by kusanagi » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:47 am

theprideofpak wrote:
kusanagi wrote:Hi everyone. I have a question and looking to get help from this forum. I will be very grateful if you guys can answer.

Thanks
When did you arrive in the uk and what date was your visa stamped? You can't apply for your wife set m as you guys on psw which does not lead to settlement, hence your wife has to apply on FLR m and wait for 5years before she can apply for ILR. For yourself I think you can still apply on set lr with 45 days short.
My visa was stamped on 21st Sep but I came to UK on 4th of Oct. Someone told me that HO consider your 10 years from the date of ILR application. I have also been advised to apply on FLR form and once 10 years compeleted then send ILR.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 am

kusanagi wrote:
theprideofpak wrote:

Thanks
My visa was stamped on 21st Sep but I came to UK on 4th of Oct. Someone told me that HO consider your 10 years from the date of ILR application. I have also been advised to apply on FLR form and once 10 years compeleted then send ILR.
You have traveled within 28 days after getting your visa and i think you can apply from the date when you get your visa.
You do not need to wait to day of entry clearance. But also take seniors advise too.

Reagrds

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:53 am

Mashalla Mera bhai well done..

You have done it brov..

Enjoy your freedom bro and good luck for your future and please pray for us too.

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:54 am

Can anyone please answer

Regards
Slam Bro Did you receive the package today?

Regards

mskhan78

Post by mskhan78 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 am

hassan5805 wrote:

Can anyone please answer

Regards
Slam Bro Did you receive the package today?

Regards
Bro Mate that was a letter regarding my wife FLRM stating they gonna put her application hold untill my ILR approved INSHALLAH. Nothing else heard lets see applied on 13-03-2014.

Good luck everyone once again

faisaltanoli

Post by faisaltanoli » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:26 am

Salam Friends,

Finally got my ILR today. Decision posted on 2nd July and i received it today. Thanks for all the people who supported and helped me out.

Applied on: 01/03/2014
Biometric on 22/03/2014
Received on : 04/07/2014

Thanks
Regards
M Faisal

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:40 am

faisaltanoli wrote:Salam Friends,

Finally got my ILR today. Decision posted on 2nd July and i received it today. Thanks for all the people who supported and helped me out.

Applied on: 01/03/2014
Biometric on 22/03/2014
Received on : 04/07/2014

Thanks
Regards
M Faisal
Mashalla Janab Good Luck for your future.
Enjoy your freedom..

Best Regards