ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(m) approved with horrible PEO experience at croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nadeem toheed

SET(m) approved with horrible PEO experience at croydon

Post by nadeem toheed » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Hello everyone and special thanks to Amber
I’ve been to Croydon PEO for my wife Set (m), with the blessing of Allah, it’s approved today but I got horrible experience at Home Office

Let me tell you my history

I got ILr on 10 years long residency, dated 03rd June 2013 and
My wife came very fist time in UK in March 2006 as a student dependent. She spent 06 years on student dependent (March 2006-June 2012) and 15 month on PSW dependent (July 2012 to September2013) and she had spouse visa from September 2013 to September 2015. (Pre July rules, probationary 02 years).

I was on time for my appointment at 9:30 AM, within 30 mints after registering a case , case worker give a call and said, we cant apply for ILR because the “Rules are changed” . After 10 to 15 mints hard discussion with case worker (points given by Amber like immigration rules 287 (a)(i)(d) and few email which I sent to Home Office last year inquiring my whole case helped me a lot to change their decision.
Case worker said, we got two choices either she will refuse the case or we can withdraw a case but I make last try to have a words with senior member of staff and after 40 to 45 mints I received a call on my mobile with same case worker saying “Okay, she is fine and they are granting a ILR”.

Once again special thanks to Amber and all members on this forum
Nadeem

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET(m) approved with horrible PEO experience at croydon

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 pm

Congratulations!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.