ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT response needed. checking service and ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chocolateorange88
BANNED

URGENT response needed. checking service and ILR

Post by chocolateorange88 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:16 pm

My husband and I have just returned from a checking service as my husband is applying for ILR.
We are applying in person but used the checking service too.....
Shes been through and sorted out the paperwork for us, but attached with it all, is only ONE payslip for me ( which is monthly) and only ONE for hubby which his is weekly.... I dont get why she has done it, like only used one most recent payslip for us both.... and frankly, im really quite concerned. I will be taking another 5 months worth to my appointment but she told me outright that when other people have sent their case using checking service, shes always submitting that little and never had any problems up until now.

Are they likely to ask when we go Sheffield PEO?

please, serious advice as got PEO Appt tomorrow.....

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT response needed. checking service and ILR

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Yes they are. Take all the payslips you have.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT response needed. checking service and ILR

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:18 pm

3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements should be supplied.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.