ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapplication after appeal dismissed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sonye

Reapplication after appeal dismissed

Post by Sonye » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Please gurus I need advice.

I applied 11 Nov 2013, visa expired 16 Nov 2013
Visa refusal 3 December 2013.
Reason, I did not provide a letter from my third party sponsor stating that the money will be transferable to me.
Appealed within 10 working days.
Hearing 2 June 2014.
FTT dismissed the case.
I sent the permission to appeal to UT form but it was also dismissed. A lawyer said i can take it to the UT directly. But essentially, I am preparing for a new application.
HO still have all my documents. The confusing thing is that I have moved house since the first application. My question is, how long do I have before I can send my new application?
As the HO have my documents, what other documents can I provide apart from bank statements?
Thanks

Sonye

Re: Reapplication after appeal dismissed

Post by Sonye » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:37 pm

And may I know if I need to open a new company? I have not started trading yet

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:37 pm

And may I know if I need to open a new company? I have not started trading yet

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:41 pm

@ Sonye, you have 28days from the date you receive the UT decision to submit a fresh application.
You can use your existing company as long as you are still registered as the director, but it would have been better if you have started trading.

Apart from your passport which is still with HO, you should submit all recent documents just like the ones you submitted before and make correction to the earlier refusal points.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.