ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help .......! ASAP Please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haryharsan
Mood:
India

need help .......! ASAP Please

Post by haryharsan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:40 am

hello,

Me and my friend applied Entrepreneur visa on 11-Jan-2013

we were refused on october and gone for paper appeal ...

In my case, i won in fist tribunal and UKBA gone to higher tribunal which was held recently. my decision from higher tribunal as they sent to First-tribual to review my case from the beginning and i got hearing date in july. so i am waiting for that day.

In my friend ( Entrepreneur visa partner ) he has been dismissed in both tribunals ( both first and higher tribunals). now he is preparing for another visa. :( :(

Q1: In my case i sent one bank statement after 3day of my application 15-jan-2013 (application submitted on 11-jan-2013). i what way i can defend my case on this reason. why i am asking because in UT discussion gone based on this reason.

Q2: My question is what is going to happen in my case now. due i get approve if everything is okay in my documents or based on my partner recent decision do they dismiss mine too?

my lawyer told me it is completely separate cases so my court results won't depends on my partner court results...

Is that true?

please give me your valuable opinion so i can make a plan.

please help me........

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: need help .......! ASAP Please

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:39 pm

cases however are different I dnt wana disappoint you but the point of law that they identified sounds scary it may totally be going against you.

winning an appeal(if you win) puts your case back in process where the break up with partner issue may get highlighted. arranging yourself an amount totaling 50,000 or a partner you can patch up with meanwhile appeal is more advisable to you.
wining an appeal refrains home office re-refusing you they should have to request further documents if they find the break up or any other grounds need further confirmations.

arranging yourself a part/or top up money now will also help you in re-applying if in case Upper tribunal turns you down.
thanks,

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:41 pm

@ haryharsan, what do you mean by

'' In my case I sent one bank statement after 3day of my application 15-jan-2013 (application submitted on 11-jan-2013).''

Can you explain your case better and why you were refused.

Sending a document after application but before HO decision doesn't mean you should get an outright refusal.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Post by haryharsan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ haryharsan, what do you mean by

'' In my case I sent one bank statement after 3day of my application 15-jan-2013 (application submitted on 11-jan-2013).''

Can you explain your case better and why you were refused.

Sending a document after application but before HO decision doesn't mean you should get an outright refusal.

In my case initially i refused due to not providing bank letter as in their format ( but we submitted mutual agreed document signed in front of lawyer). i gone to FT and i won the case. on this decision UKBA gone to UT. In UT UKBA said i have to send all documents along with initial application not separately. but the thing is i sent one document after 3days of my application. after argument between us judge said, he is going to send this case to FT again to review from scratch. this hearing is going to held this month.

Do i win the case?

My Business partner's visa has been refused month back. does it effect to my case or not?