ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AMRKHN

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by AMRKHN » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Masha Allah soo many visas are getting given out I'm happy for all of you guys,

But interviews???? Why??? That's new!..

My wife is not that good in English, she only knows what she did in her English tests..... Is that enough??

Please do dua, my 6 months are nearly coming to an end... Still no reply, I'm starting to get panic attacks now... :(

Hussain7860
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain7860 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:57 am

@Zamzam, I have emailed and called them soon as the 6 months passed and they escalated my query,later I contacted my MP who confirmed that he's poker to home office and they confirmed that application is on hold due to income threshold documents missing,2 days later my mrs received a call to check email ,they emailed as well as posted the letter.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:04 am

Hussain7860 wrote:@Zamzam, I have emailed and called them soon as the 6 months passed and they escalated my query,later I contacted my MP who confirmed that he's poker to home office and they confirmed that application is on hold due to income threshold documents missing,2 days later my mrs received a call to check email ,they emailed as well as posted the letter.

What documents did they say are missing?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:40 am

AMRKHN wrote:Masha Allah soo many visas are getting given out I'm happy for all of you guys,

My wife is not that good in English, she only knows what she did in her English tests..... Is that enough??

Please do dua, my 6 months are nearly coming to an end... Still no reply, I'm starting to get panic attacks now... :(
Brother if they call your wife for an interview they will test her English. She must be able to speak fluently. I would try to improve her spoken english. Try having long conversations just in english with her.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:46 pm

musriz wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Masha Allah soo many visas are getting given out I'm happy for all of you guys,

Brother if they call your wife for an interview they will test her English. She must be able to speak fluently. I would try to improve her spoken english. Try having long conversations just in english with her.
That's the same problem with my husband! If he can't speak it how is he going to answer any questions, so now he's got enough time to actually learn something lol

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:59 pm

This is just insane... When my hopes were up and my 6 months are nearly over, These interviews have now come out..

yasen

Post by yasen » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Just to let you all know i only had 3 thousand pounds in my account and my wife still got visa. i didnt send any phone bills only vouchers and letters. so if you on dla not to worry but u need to keep app strong as possible yeah myn wasnt tht strong but i still got it. i thank Allah alot

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Lol true, but think about it when they do get their visas and arrive at the airport in the UK they will be asked questions then aswell. I've heard people have been sent back from the airport just because they can't speak English. :?
Don't worry hopefully things will turn out ok lol

And congrats to all the ppl who got heir visas this week! :)

Beena

Post by Beena » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Does anyone know the waiting time for applicants who applied in february 2014??

Jzk.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:10 pm

sophia20 wrote:Lol true, but think about it when they do get their visas and arrive at the airport in the UK they will be asked questions then aswell. I've heard people have been sent back from the airport just because they can't speak English. :?

They only ask small amount of questions, such as were are going and is this your first time here, if your lucky they hardly say anything at all... Now that's 100% confirmed

I know that because all of my cousins who submitted exactly same amounts of papers and stuff as me in may got their visas in June told me.... Weird huh?

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:27 pm

salaam

has anyone used DHL to post documents to pakistan?
i need to know if i can post documents to the DHL service point itself and then get some relative to pick up documents from there. or do i have to post it to an actual address and then DHL will deliver to that address.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:43 pm

abdulraheem123 wrote:salaam

i need to know if i can post documents to the DHL service point itself and then get some relative to pick up documents from there. or do i have to post it to an actual address and then DHL will deliver to that address.
dhl is door to door with in three working days.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello need your openions friends
One of my friend went for interview the speaker ask him quetions about his wife and english certificates alos some address of uk home and work also pak address my friend give him whole answer but the speaker told him go outside and wait he wait 3-4 hours but at end they said go home u will get ur passport in 2-3 weeks,
What do u think guys he is rejected or not. Cuz some ppl got passport in BHC one same day and they got visa.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Mayo99 wrote:Hello need your openions friends
One of my friend went for interview the speaker ask him quetions about his wife and english certificates alos some address of uk home and work also pak address my friend give him whole answer but the speaker told him go outside and wait he wait 3-4 hours but at end they said go home u will get ur passport in 2-3 weeks,
What do u think guys he is rejected or not. Cuz some ppl got passport in BHC one same day and they got visa.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
strange but doesn't mean its refusal could be alot of things involved for delays,but do update us on outcome.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Mayo99 wrote:Hello need your openions friends
It looks strange but it doesnt means they refused so ask him be patience and wait for good news
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:17 pm

zeeh wrote:

dhl is door to door with in three working days.
thanks zeeh, but DHL dont deliver to my door at the kashmir address,
i wanted to know if i can just post it to the DHL service point itself ? has anyone done that before on here

moizraja
Newly Registered

Post by moizraja » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Salam all,
First of all many congratx to all who got thier visas espically musriz.I m a silent reader of this forum since i apply but register today.musriz u n i apply on same date tht ix 17/01/2014 da only diffrence ix u apply frm mirpur nd me frm islamabad i hpe tht i also get my visa :( .
My timeline;
Apply;17/01/2014
Under process; 30/01/2014
R.f.c ; I.A ths week

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:51 pm

I used DHL to post documents for my husband application when his application got on hold. I posted it direct to the BHC address at the top of the letter.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Congratulations to everyone who got there visa's today :)

Can i request all of you that if you know any family or friends who are given interviews, could you ask them also whether there application was on hold or not.

My husband application remains on hold and just wondering whether oes meet the income threshold, but i think were on hold because we dont meet the evidential requirement for the income threshold.

It seems to me that it is only those who meet the financial requirement, havent heard of anyone who was on hold being called for an interview.

It looks as though they are confirming that the english test applicants provided are genuine or not by testing their spoken english.

No luck for people on hold as of yet !
I think this interview thing doesnt apply for hold applicants either :(

Maybe when the result of the hearing is known, we might start getting good news.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:56 pm

Xiko wrote:Hello Everyone

My wife got visa today

Applied 3rd Dec 2013
RFC 4 July Collected Visa Granted Alhamdulilah
Congratulations !

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 am

AMRKHN wrote:
sophia20 wrote:Lol true, but think about it when they do get their visas and arrive at the airport in the UK they will be asked questions then aswell. I've heard people have been sent back from the airport just because they can't speak English. :?

They only ask small amount of questions, such as were are going and is this your first time here, if your lucky they hardly say anything at all... Now that's 100% confirmed

I know that because all of my cousins who submitted exactly same amounts of papers and stuff as me in may got their visas in June told me.... Weird huh?
Lol yeh it is, all I can say is I hope we're that lucky lol

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:33 am

The courts will be giving their draft version to the legal team next week. Week after the official court decision will be given.

All those on hold have waited patiently for such a long time. I sincerely pray the decision is in all of your favours. So just another 2 weeks now In Shaa Allah. X
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Congratulations to everyone who got there visa's today :)

Can i request all of you that if you know any family or friends who are given interviews, could you ask them also whether there application was on hold or not.

My husband application remains on hold and just wondering whether oes meet the income threshold, but i think were on hold because we dont meet the evidential requirement for the income threshold.

It seems to me that it is only those who meet the financial requirement, havent heard of anyone who was on hold being called for an interview.

It looks as though they are confirming that the english test applicants provided are genuine or not by testing their spoken english.

No luck for people on hold as of yet !
I think this interview thing doesnt apply for hold applicants either :(

Maybe when the result of the hearing is known, we might start getting good news.
Last edited by musriz on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:38 am

moizraja wrote:Salam all,
First of all many congratx to all who got thier visas espically musriz.I m a silent reader of this forum since i apply but register today.musriz u n i apply on same date tht ix 17/01/2014 da only diffrence ix u apply frm mirpur nd me frm islamabad i hpe tht i also get my visa :( .
My timeline;
Apply;17/01/2014
Under process; 30/01/2014
R.f.c ; I.A ths week
Thankyou Moizraja. I truly believe they will be calling many of you very quickly now . Last Tues/Wed over 100 visa's were issued after interviews and reports of similar activity during that whole week. I pray you all hear very quickly and re-united with your near and dear without further delay.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:43 am

Sophia20- get him to start improving his english right away. You should also speak to him in english and prepare him fully.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Hussain7860
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain7860 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:44 am

@Musriz, Do you have a solid source that the decision is about the threshold expected after 2 weeks? My application is on hold due to financial part,they asked me additional documents which I have sent but that they mentioned it still might be on hold until the decision announced .