ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Ikonkar wrote:All,

Another update - just rang HO and advisor told me that they haven't considered my reconsideration request and niether they've served me with deportation order(in order to gain the appeal). I'm in limbo at the moment. Dont know what else to say or do?

Shall I apply again - start from fresh?

Please help
It's unfortunate that most straight forward cases are made to be complex with the home office and their curbs. I believe reconsideration is like a lottery ticket these days and also a new application, judicial review will only be looked at if there is a new circumstance in the situation at hand.

If you have a solicitor, they can help you push for removal order in order to get an appeal so you can have your day in court. I believe that is the only way to get a positive decision, for a judge to hear you out. This is my own view point but others may raise a valid point for you to take on board too

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:49 am

thank you for your reply...
No idea whatso ever what more to do?
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

Africanthunder
Newly Registered

Post by Africanthunder » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Greetings and love to one and all :D
It is the start of a new month and just want to wish all the best wishes to those with successful outcomes. Thank you for giving us hope. To all the Gurus and Mods, sincere appreciation for your expertise !!!
Only just a new active member, but one of the thousands that has viewed this forum actively in the past.
I will continue to share any developments, good or bad with my case.

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello Dapsonlee,

Thank you for ur concern. I'm still on the matter and to be sincere this has really affected me including my faith I know God is still in the business of miracles.
The HO are claiming I can relocate back to Nigeria because I'm now an adult and I can be coming to visit my family here which is unreasonable when I don't have anyone to turn to there. It's only God that can sort me out. JR still pending

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:47 am

Hello all,

I'm sorry to bother u again.

apparently the Tsol lodged acknowledgement of service saying they want to contest the claims. And they are seeking the judge to refuse me permission. Please what do u think and what are my chances I know God can definitely overturn this in my favour. As you all know I've used 11 years and 4 months here and all my family are all settled here but they are claiming I'm now an adult so I can relocate and be coming to visit my family here when I don't even have any family over there neither do I have an accommodation. Thanks in advance for ur help

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello ...Hello...

Congratulations to those who have been granted a stay and to the new bloggers,welcome and pray that you get granted a stay.

@Hi Spring2014...hope all is well with you.
@Usual Suspects....*waves*...hope all is well and enjoying the warm lovely weather.

I'm still praying For God's intervention and favour with my JR!We shall prevail and come out victorious!!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:14 pm

@Smith...don't loose faith for God's favour will locate and will receive a stay.Pray that the judge approves it.These amoebas really like making simple matters a struggle
Hope you will receive your stay soon.

When did you apply for a JR and when did you get the response?

@Dapsonlee....*wavesfrantically*....MP don't take leave without consulting the parliament...*wink*

kezza84
Newly Registered

Post by kezza84 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope all is as well as can be for those waiting hang in there, I want to share my good news with you all. I received my documents and BRP today for limited leave valid 2.5yrs I am free at last, I am so overwhelmed with joy I cant process what has happened.

My time line is.
Application submitted- Oct 2010
Application refused -Feb 2011
Application resubmitted April 2011
One stop order received Feb 2014
Additional Documents requested March 2014
Bio metric enrollment received June 2014
Granted July 2014!!

God is sooo good..

I share my testimony with you all do not give up, I have had so many days, nights, weeks, months, years, sorrow, sadness!! I came here as a child my mother submitted my application continuously until age 18. I resubmitted myself it was refused and once the lawyer sent incorrect amount for my application he then passed away and my money was gone..

I persevered and resubmitted, they said to go back to my country with my British child, I persevered some more and finally we are here at last VACATION HERE I COME.. I am so happy, wishing you guys all the very best xx

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:18 am

kezza84 wrote:Hi everyone,

I hope all is as well as can be for those waiting hang in there, I want to share my good news with you all. I received my documents and BRP today for limited leave valid 2.5yrs I am free at last, I am so overwhelmed with joy I cant process what has happened.

My time line is.
Granted July 2014!!

I share my testimony with you all do not give up, I have had so many days, nights, weeks, months, years, sorrow, sadness!! I came here as a child my mother submitted my application continuously until age 18. I resubmitted myself it was refused and once the lawyer sent incorrect amount for my application he then passed away and my money was gone..

I persevered and resubmitted, they said to go back to my country with my British child, I persevered some more and finally we are here at last VACATION HERE I COME.. I am so happy, wishing you guys all the very best xx
Big congratulations enjoy your freedom and have a lovely summer with your family
God is sooo good..
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Daniel97

Post by Daniel97 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Kukuwife wrote:

My time line is.
Granted July 2014!!

Big congratulations enjoy your freedom and have a lovely summer with your family
God is sooo good..

Enjoy your freedom,
But if you reapplied in 2011,and now they granted the application without you reapplying now,why don't you ask the HO,that you want your application to be deal with old rules in place then

kezza84
Newly Registered

Post by kezza84 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Daniel97 wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:

My time line is.
Granted July 2014!!

God is sooo good..

Enjoy your freedom,
But if you reapplied in 2011,and now they granted the application without you reapplying now,why don't you ask the HO,that you want your application to be deal with old rules in place then
I have thought about it but from what i've seen my case is not unique and i'm not sure its worth the fight. I just want to be free, i've waited long enough. I will however submit the form to have a reconsideration on the no recourse rule because I have British children and my daughter gets DLA which i'm the appointed person for she is also registered disabled so just for the sake of being on the right side of the law I will ask for this to be reconsidered based on the my kids welfare.

Rue
Newly Registered

Post by Rue » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi

Me and my husband have been married for 3 years now. I am 5 months pregnant but I have children from my previous marriage, but they don't live with me but the court has granted access to see my children every third week of the month, which see them. I am also epileptic with depression. We applied flro for my husband who has been an over stayer for two years before our marriage, we applied which was 14 months ago. He was refused but we appealed to the treasury solicitor. After that HO withdraw their decision, saying they will reconsider. Before the refusal my husband had his bio done and later came the refusal. On the 26th of last month he was given another letter to do the biometric. We are still waiting for this 'reconsideration'. They also asked for further evidence e.g. cohabitation, recent contact with my children and any other supporting. The wait is a torture but guys what do you guys think, will we be granted or....? Your advise and replies are much appreciated! I myself am British.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Good evening All, Ravian3 and Kezza84 many congratulations for your hard earned freedom! Well overdue and well deserved too. All the best for the future! Those of us still waiting remember the faith of a 1000 mustard seeds shall serve you well! The anxiety and stress shall come to pass!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello everyone, congrats to everyone that has been granted.

@ Believe2013 I guess by now you should have a hearing date for your judicial review because I can remember you did it mid last year.

Rue
Newly Registered

Post by Rue » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Still waiting for advice....

winners

Post by winners » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Rue wrote:Hi

Me and my husband have been married for 3 years now. I am 5 months pregnant but I have children from my previous marriage, but they don't live with me but the court has granted access to see my children every third week of the month, which see them. I am also epileptic with depression. We applied flro for my husband who has been an over stayer for two years before our marriage, we applied which was 14 months ago. He was refused but we appealed to the treasury solicitor. After that HO withdraw their decision, saying they will reconsider. Before the refusal my husband had his bio done and later came the refusal. On the 26th of last month he was given another letter to do the biometric. We are still waiting for this 'reconsideration'. They also asked for further evidence e.g. cohabitation, recent contact with my children and any other supporting. The wait is a torture but guys what do you guys think, will we be granted or....? Your advise and replies are much appreciated! I myself am British.
Is it during the reconsideration HO asked for another Biometric for your husband?
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

Rue
Newly Registered

Post by Rue » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:04 am

Yes

seanp

Post by seanp » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi everyone, pls I need clarification as the lawyers I consult are driving me crazy with different opinion/laws.Am an overstayer And married an eu national in 2010 and submit an application as partner of eea but she cancelled her passport behind my back when we seperated and I was refused, now we are divorced and am engaged with a British partner and we have a child(British) together plus 22 months of prove we have been living together and a letter from GP that I have living in the address over 3 years. Pls do I have a chance besides is my prove of cohabitant is enough with the child passport and my partner proof of 2 years to submit? I would appreciate your advice . Thanks

winners

Post by winners » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Rue wrote:Yes
Most of the people I know after HO requested for second Biometric registration all were granted

Base on that I think you would get your BRP Card any moment from now

I wish you best of luck
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

Rue
Newly Registered

Post by Rue » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Thank you

seanp

Post by seanp » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:54 pm

seanp wrote:Hi everyone, pls I need clarification as the lawyers I consult are driving me crazy with different opinion/laws.Am an overstayer And married an eu national in 2010 and submit an application as partner of eea but she cancelled her passport behind my back when we seperated and I was refused, now we are divorced and am engaged with a British partner and we have a child(British) together plus 22 months of prove we have been living together and a letter from GP that I have living in the address over 3 years. Pls do I have a chance besides is my prove of cohabitant is enough with the child passport and my partner proof of 2 years to submit? I would appreciate your advice . Thanks
Any help or advice pls .

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:36 pm

seanp wrote:
seanp wrote:Hi everyone, pls I need clarification as the lawyers I consult are driving me crazy with different opinion/laws.Am an overstayer And married an eu national in 2010 and submit an application as partner of eea but she cancelled her passport behind my back when we seperated and I was refused, now we are divorced and am engaged with a British partner and we have a child(British) together plus 22 months of prove we have been living together and a letter from GP that I have living in the address over 3 years. Pls do I have a chance besides is my prove of cohabitant is enough with the child passport and my partner proof of 2 years to submit? I would appreciate your advice . Thanks
Any help or advice pls .
Yes you have a great chance since you have a British child. Good luck

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:43 pm

winners wrote:
Rue wrote:Hi

Is it during the reconsideration HO asked for another Biometric for your husband?
Your husband Will definitely be granted by God grace. As explain by winner most people on this forum that HO ask to provide more documents and second Biometic were granted. I pray you Will share your testimony with us soon

Rue
Newly Registered

Post by Rue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:37 am

Initial application was refused and my husband had to do his bio. Yet was refused. This is reconsideration and they are asking for bio again. Does this mean Its first bio still or second? And how long is the reconsideration Time? All advices are appreciate

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:14 pm

bsmith13 wrote:
seanp wrote:
Any help or advice pls .
Yes you have a great chance since you have a British child. Good luck
I agree with bsmith13 you have a very good chance of been granted with British partner and child, however, please note that Some of the case workers are "not right in the headd sorry to tsay that