ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rue
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by Rue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Advice please someone? Please b honest and straightforword....thanks

lady14
Newly Registered

Pls help if you can

Post by lady14 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi all,
i just joined this lovely forum and wish to shout out a big hello to you all.
Pls can anyone one help me with the phone number to call for my FLR(FP) application. I applied on the basis of my partner and i really need to find out the status pf my application.
Thank you.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Kukuwife wrote:
bsmith13 wrote:
seanp wrote:"]Hi everyone, pls I need clarification as the lawyers I consult are driving me crazy with different opinion/laws.Am an overstayer And married an eu national in 2010 and submit an application as partner of eea but she cancelled her passport behind my back when we seperated and I was refused, now we are divorced and am engaged with a British partner and we have a child(British) together plus 22 months of prove we have been living together and a letter from GP that I have living in the address over 3 years. Pls do I have a chance besides is my prove of cohabitant is enough with the child passport and my partner proof of 2 years to submit? I would appreciate your advice . Thanks
Any help or advice pls .

I agree with bsmith13 you have a very good chance of been granted with British partner and child, however, please note that Some of the case workers are "not right in the head" sorry to say that. So you need to prepare and keep on keeping documentary evidence of your cohabitation
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Re: Pls help if you can

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:04 pm

lady14 wrote:Hi all,
i just joined this lovely forum and wish to shout out a big hello to you all.
Pls can anyone one help me with the phone number to call for my FLR(FP) application. I applied on the basis of my partner and i really need to find out the status pf my application.
Thank you.
Hello pls try this number 03001232241

lady14
Newly Registered

Post by lady14 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Thank you so much kukuwife. Pls do you know if this is the expensive number to call or is it charged at the local rate.
I have used a lot of money already to apply, I don't want to spend much in calling.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:21 am

lady14 wrote:Thank you so much kukuwife. Pls do you know if this is the expensive number to call or is it charged at the local rate.
I have used a lot of money already to apply, I don't want to spend much in calling.
You are welcome lady14. It's at local rate

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Congratulations to all those who have been granted their visa's. And to all those waiting, as the Lord liveth, every delay of the HO will result in their mistake that will eventually advance your course in the land of UK to your big favour.

Just keep praying and hold on tight, delay is never denial as long as you are on God's side which is always the wining side.

It is well! :D
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:20 pm

@hatschead how are you friend? long time not seen, good to see you again, where you been? how's things going? Any update your case.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:46 pm

hatchsead wrote:Congratulations to all those who have been granted their visa's. And to all those waiting, as the Lord liveth, every delay of the HO will result in their mistake that will eventually advance your course in the land of UK to your big favour.

Just keep praying and hold on tight, delay is never denial as long as you are on God's side which is always the wining side.

Hatchsead- so glad to see you back on the forum is been a long time friend. Thanks for all your help and prayers.

Rue
Newly Registered

Post by Rue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Please can someone help me by answering my questions ...thank u in advance.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:51 pm

hatchsead wrote:Congratulations to all those who have been granted their visa's. And to all those waiting, as the Lord liveth, every delay of the HO will result in their mistake that will eventually advance your course in the land of UK to your big favour.

Good evening all, may this week bring
you joy and renewed strength if you are eagerly waiting. Hatchsead welcome back! I hope all is well with you!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Rue wrote:Initial application was refused and my husband had to do his bio. Yet was refused. This is reconsideration and they are asking for bio again. Does this mean Its first bio still or second? And how long is the reconsideration Time? All advices are appreciate
Hello Rue - sorry that no one has answer your question partly because it was answer before. Regarding reconsideration it could take as long as HO will like it to take because they are no more bound to respond to reconsideration request, however, we have seen people getting result through reconsideration process. I think in your partner case it may not take too long since they are asking for another biometric which can only imply that the case is under review and I guess you will soon hear from them. I hope this answer your question and I wish that other members can contribute

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi All
Congratulations to those who have been granted to stay and praying for them who have been waiting.
i am in UK more then 7 years in student visa with my son and wife.
I am going to apply under 7 years rules with my son. I have some questions to know if some one can help.
a) Do we need to filled 3 FLR(FP) form or just one ?
b) who would be the main applicant ?
c) Is bank statement mandatory or 3 months pay slip can do ? Do we need any maintenance fund ?

Thanks for your help.

helpme123

Post by helpme123 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:00 pm

hi,
Please let us know how much time UKBA normally takes in flr fp ( article 8 of the ECHR) Case.
our timeline
Application Sent FLR (fp) - 18/05/2014
Acknowledgement from UKBA - 19/05/2014
Fee deduct - 20/05/2014
Biometric Letter and Human Right Considration - 23/05/2014
Biometric given - 31/05/2014
BRP waiting
Please its been 5 weeks of biometric done.
thanks

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 pm

helpme123 wrote:hi,
Please let us know how much time UKBA normally takes in flr fp ( article 8 of the ECHR) Case.
our timeline
Fee deduct - 20/05/2014
BRP waiting
thanks

Welcome to the forum helpme123, it's quite unfortunate that you are having to wait this long. I am sure you must have received a letter stating that your case falls outside the timescale but will be decided as soon as possible. I submitted 19 months ago and still waiting. I don't pray you have to wait that long but you have to be patient. I am sure your case is actively being dealt with and also believe it will be decided within the 6months that was stipulated as home office seem to be responding a lot quicker these days. Best of luck.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:27 pm

our timeline
Fee deduct - 20/05/2014
BRP waiting
thanks
U will get a response in 7 to 9 weeks after giving Bio.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Rubablu wrote:Hi All
Congratulations to those who have been granted to stay and praying for them who have been waiting.
i am in UK more then 7 years in student visa with my son and wife.
I am going to apply under 7 years rules with my son. I have some questions to know if some one can help.
a) Do we need to filled 3 FLR(FP) form or just one ?
b) who would be the main applicant ?
c) Is bank statement mandatory or 3 months pay slip can do ? Do we need any maintenance fund ?

Thanks for your help.
It's better to hire a qualified solicitor for your application. As your case is not straightforward and none of u r BC.

U will be the main applicant as before and your wife and kid will be your dependent.

U need to fill in only one flr fp form but need to pay for 3 people . one main applicant 2 dependents.

U also need to fill Private life in the UK 10 year route section

If dependents include than u need to photocopy that section(section 10 i believe) 2 times as 2 dependents r applying with u .

Regards
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Linda21
Newly Registered

Post by Linda21 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Zee ali wrote:
our timeline
Fee deduct - 20/05/2014
BRP waiting
thanks
16 weeks since biometrics and counting:'( Running out of patience especially now that most people will be going on holidays and I'll be home cleaning and playing the referee to my children :mrgreen:

ZsaMann
Newly Registered

Post by ZsaMann » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Assalaam TO ALL!

I am a newbie here. I want to know if who can recommend a solicitor/firm that offers/caters FLR(FP) application. Please help me. Thank you!

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Linda21 wrote:
Zee ali wrote:
our timeline
Fee deduct - 20/05/2014
BRP waiting
thanks
16 weeks since biometrics and counting:'( Running out of patience especially now that most people will be going on holidays and I'll be home cleaning and playing the referee to my children :mrgreen:
If u apply when u have LTR than timeline is 7 to 9 weeks

But if u don't have any leave (overstayer) than i don't know but most of the time what i heard from my solicitor 8 to 12 weeks.

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:53 pm

kezza84 wrote:Hi everyone,

I hope all is as well as can be for those waiting hang in there, I want to share my good news with you all. I received my documents and BRP today for limited leave valid 2.5yrs I am free at last, I am so overwhelmed with joy I cant process what has happened.

My time line is.
Application submitted- Oct 2010
Application refused -Feb 2011
Application resubmitted April 2011
One stop order received Feb 2014
Additional Documents requested March 2014
Bio metric enrollment received June 2014
Granted July 2014!!

Congratulations Kezza, enjoy your vacation

God is sooo good..

I share my testimony with you all do not give up, I have had so many days, nights, weeks, months, years, sorrow, sadness!! I came here as a child my mother submitted my application continuously until age 18. I resubmitted myself it was refused and once the lawyer sent incorrect amount for my application he then passed away and my money was gone..

I persevered and resubmitted, they said to go back to my country with my British child, I persevered some more and finally we are here at last VACATION HERE I COME.. I am so happy, wishing you guys all the very best xx
Application sent: 10.04.14
Received by HO : 11.04.14
Acknow dated : 14.04.14 received 19.04.14
Biometric letter: 15.04.14 and letter of ECHR received on 17.04.14
Biometrics done: 19.04.14
More docs requested: 04.06.14 Posted 14.06.14
BRP: 19.06.14

Rue
Newly Registered

Post by Rue » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:39 pm

thank you kukuwife and sorry If i repeated myself ad you can understand how worried i am...x

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Rue wrote:thank you kukuwife and sorry If i repeated myself ad you can understand how worried i am...x
Please don't be worry. By God grace you will soon hear favourably decision from them. Keep faith and pray.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:04 pm

ZsaMann wrote:Assalaam TO ALL!

I am a newbie here. I want to know if who can recommend a solicitor/firm that offers/caters FLR(FP) application. Please help me. Thank you!
Zsamann- you are highly welcome to the forum. Please why not check list of solicitor / law firm in your location on the internet then do a search review/ feedback on the solicitor. Recommending a solicitor could be tricky most are very nice when they are about to take the case and take payments, however, that doesn't mean that there are not good professional solicitor. I can recommend one that my partner has used before but it will depend if they are in your location and if they are ready to take the case. Duncan lewis solicitors

Kiran khan
Newly Registered

Post by Kiran khan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Hello there, if anyone could help me regarding my visa. My kid is British and my huband both. I m living here for 4 years. I applied on FLR (FP) because my husband couldn't meet the income requirement. I just want to make sure about the form. Was that right. Please tell me how much time it will take. Only the money is deducted through my account. I applied myself on 30 June 2014. Plz tell me