ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help with SetO form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilrapplication

Please help with SetO form

Post by ilrapplication » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:52 am

Hi,

I am on T1G visa applying for ILR on the basis of 5 years stay and need your help with following questions please:

1. Page 17 Q 5.3 it asks what is your pay each month after tax and other deductions?
My income from employment after tax and other deductions is 1490/month.
And income from self-employment after expenses but before tax is 16846 during the 12 months claiming period.
I am a bit confused what should I put in Q 5.3?

2. Page 18 there is no question number, it is a table at the bottom of the page asking “complete the following table indicating and sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 – 5.5 that you and your partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and your partner”.
I am not sure whether it applies to me or not.

I will appreciate you help to complete the form.

Thank you

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Please help with SetO form

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:15 am

ilrapplication wrote:Hi,

I am on T1G visa applying for ILR on the basis of 5 years stay and need your help with following questions please:

1. Page 17 Q 5.3 it asks what is your pay each month after tax and other deductions?
My income from employment after tax and other deductions is 1490/month.
And income from self-employment after expenses but before tax is 16846 during the 12 months claiming period.
I am a bit confused what should I put in Q 5.3?

Just add up your self employment income(monthly) to your salaried income of the month. It doesn't have to be an exact figure. Just a rough idea would be fine as this is just to show how you maintain yourself and dependants without help from government. I am salaried person and my salary defers each month. So I just added it for the whole year and divided it with 12. Worked fine.

2. Page 18 there is no question number, it is a table at the bottom of the page asking “complete the following table indicating and sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 – 5.5 that you and your partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and your partner”.
I am not sure whether it applies to me or not.

That is for people on maternity, paternity or adoption leave. Leave it. Its not for you. That table is actually question no. 5.6.

I will appreciate you help to complete the form.

Thank you

ilrapplication

Post by ilrapplication » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Thanks alot longshift,

One more question then I am done.

Page 66 11L“for the period you were granted leave as a tier 1 general migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules

I bit confused if it applies to me, if yes, what kind of documents should I provide?

Thank you in advance.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:22 pm

ilrapplication wrote:Thanks alot longshift,

Page 66 11L“for the period you were granted leave as a tier 1 general migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules

I bit confused if it applies to me, if yes, what kind of documents should I provide?

Thank you in advance.
Yes. You will need to tick that as it applies to Tier 1 General applicants. In my understanding, it means that you have been legally staying in UK before you have been granted Tier 1 visa. Your passport's vignettes will prove that. If you have your confirmation letters from previous visas then submit it.

ilrapplication

Post by ilrapplication » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:08 am

Thank you longshift.
Could anyone else please shed some more light on this question please? Still a bit unsure about it :?

Thank you.

ilrapplication

Post by ilrapplication » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi,

Could someone please help me with this? Amber /Casa could you give some advice please?

Thank you.
longshift wrote:
ilrapplication wrote:Thanks alot longshift,

Thank you in advance.
Yes. You will need to tick that as it applies to Tier 1 General applicants. In my understanding, it means that you have been legally staying in UK before you have been granted Tier 1 visa. Your passport's vignettes will prove that. If you have your confirmation letters from previous visas then submit it.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:05 pm

stop being irritating. Longshift has already answered your query. Do you want ppl to fill in your form?

ilrapplication

Post by ilrapplication » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:24 pm

argus7 wrote:stop being irritating. Longshift has already answered your query. Do you want ppl to fill in your form?
If you cant help then dont comment, just be yourself and shut OK get it....

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:00 am

you are again irritating, Read the set 0 form and fill it yourself. Do you need some spoon feeding

gkuk
India

Post by gkuk » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:37 am

ilrapplication,

Guess you are getting too tensed. To provide a bit of comfort, I finished my ILR PEO at Croydon successfully.

I had ticked the - Page 66 11L“for the period you were granted leave as a tier 1 general migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules”. Just as longshift mentioned.

However, I dint provide any extra documents. My old passport had the valid visa (Tier 1 PSW) vignette prior to Tier 1 General which sufficed.

I will write down my experience first thing tomorrow morning.

Good Luck.

G

ilrapplication

Post by ilrapplication » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:10 am

gkuk wrote:ilrapplication,

Guess you are getting too tensed. To provide a bit of comfort, I finished my ILR PEO at Croydon successfully.

I had ticked the - Page 66 11L“for the period you were granted leave as a tier 1 general migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules”. Just as longshift mentioned.

However, I dint provide any extra documents. My old passport had the valid visa (Tier 1 PSW) vignette prior to Tier 1 General which sufficed.

I will write down my experience first thing tomorrow morning.

Good Luck.

G
Thank you very much gkuk. I was just a bit confused coz a friend said you do not need to tick that,thats why I wanted advice from a couple members to confirm, much appreciated, you and longshift have been very helpful.
There are some thick irritating people (argus7) who are just wasting time on making silly statements and not helping anyone and even dont zip....
Thank you

aravindb4u

Post by aravindb4u » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:35 am

chill down ppl....argus7 and ilrapplication, both of you could have been careful about each others words and emotions....anyway good luck with your ilr application.