ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mourad2013
Newly Registered

EEA4 Application

Post by Mourad2013 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Hello ,please give advise ,

I'm going to apply for PR using EEA4 form , my wife exercising treaty right since 2008 and granted british citizenship in 2013 .
Do I need to send all document proving that she's exercising treaty right or just send her certificate of neutralisation.

Thanks

claraluh
United Kingdom

Re: EEA4 Application

Post by claraluh » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:40 am

You should send her PR certificate, and then proof that she was exercising treaty rights after that, for example from 2013 until now.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:48 am

Not really so claraluh, OP should send proof that spouse is British and nothing more, an accompany letter explaining why you have done so is advisable to make it easily understood by the team that would deal with it. If you are interested in British citizenship , you can just apply direct without first applying for PR because you are a spouse of someone who is now a British Citizen.

Mourad2013
Newly Registered

Post by Mourad2013 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Thank you for your reply , she hasn't got PR ,she applied for british citizenship after 6 years of exercising treaty right.
I think I'll apply for british citizenship instead .please give me more details about how to apply .