ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN application by EEa national

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kostikson
United Kingdom

AN application by EEa national

Post by kostikson » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 am

Good evening everyone,

I am in the process of applying for naturalization AN form and have got couple of question, I hope that someone can share their previous experience and simplify my process.

I am a European 7 years in UK with permanent residence card received in 2012, have just passed LIUK test. For section 1 I am planning to send my driving license (used on LIUK test) and EEA national identity card. Would that be enough for Section 3 as well ? I am trying to avoid sending my passport due to type of work I am doing right now, occasional flights to Offshore ( UK north Sea). If I do send my passport in average how quickly I can then request it back ?

Also do I need to section 2.4 if I have already indefinite leave to remain or just mark as "N/A" ?

How accurate section 2.2 needs to be ? Anyone had a previous experence when they were quizzed about missed travel in their application form ?

Do I just put N/A to section like if I had no criminal convinctions 3.7 or leave them blank ?

Section 6.5 if' it's single application I assume that I don not need to tick this box. Is that correct ?

For section 5 my plan is to get signatures from my work colleague who knows me for more than 3 years, where one of them is professionally accredited Chartered Engineer. Would that be ok ?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Konstantin

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: AN application by EEa national

Post by Jambo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 pm

You can use NCS which will photocopy your documents so you can keep your passport.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

badratio

Re: AN application by EEa national

Post by badratio » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Passport and EU National Identity Card will be more than enough. No need to use NCS.
Naturalisation timeline: EEU PR
Application date: 17-03-2015
Fee deducted : 24-03-2015
Acknowledgment email : 25-03-2015
Approval date : 02-04-2015
Ceremony: 28-04-2015