ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

marketing Consultant

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Qasar Daniel

marketing Consultant

Post by Qasar Daniel » Sun May 25, 2014 12:32 am

HI can any one advise , if I am marketing consultant, can I do marketing for some clients as well, if I have mentioned in my services one as marketing as well.
Please advise , your guidance will be highly apprenticed.

searoze

Re: marketing Consultant

Post by searoze » Sun May 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Qasar Daniel wrote:HI can any one advise , if I am marketing consultant, can I do marketing for some clients as well, if I have mentioned in my services one as marketing as well.
Please advise , your guidance will be highly apprenticed.

Tier 1 Ent Policy guidance P24 Clause 121
You must show that you have been working in an occupation which appears on the list of
occupations skilled to National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 4 or above, as stated in
the Codes of Practice on our website. “Working” in this context means that the core service
your business provides to its customers or clients involves the business delivering a service
in an occupation at this level. It excludes any work involved in administration, marketing or
website functions for the business.

Job title or code of practice you chose should relate to the services you provide to your clients or customers. Any work (marketing, administration, Office management, book keeping etc) you perform for your own company will not count towards the NQF level or chosen code.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Re: marketing Consultant

Post by joshmathews » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:30 am

ofcourse you can, but what would be your job involve and if you are showing it to H/O, as long as its contract/freelance work, it doesnt matter.