ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Tier 1 application refused for missing company report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imit1211
Newly Registered

Post by imit1211 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:40 am

Hello All,
I applied for my Tier 1 application through a reputable solicitors on 13th of June'14. My solicitors received a letter from UKBA that my application has been refused because of the missing company appointment report on 17th of June'14. My solicitor insists that she actually submitted all the relevant documents and that she has a PROOF of that as well. She has written to the caseworker about this error requesting a grant of visa but has not heard from her since then. In order to protect my appeal rights, I believe I must submit the appeal. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone before?? any suggestions on what I should do?? ANY suggestions would be appreciated..
Thanks

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Post by joshmathews » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:50 am

Ask your solicitor to put an appeal, as you need to put one within 5 days, however if the case worker agrees to what you have said and gives you the visa coz of their mistake, you can withdraw the appeal anytime but its better to put an appeal in case they dont accept what you said, coz they usually dont say they are wrong. Chill and dont stress too much on it, you have a solicitor so ask them to work on your case now.