ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT URGENT UrGENT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nbhatt

URGENT URGENT UrGENT

Post by nbhatt » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:24 am

Hi

I need an urgent advise on following 3 issues:

1.I want to know can I make a fresh application if my appeal is dismissed in the first tribunal, if yes will it break my 10 yrs long residency?

2.If I make a fresh application can I use the same company which was registered in Nov 2013 and still trading but it has more than 6 months transactions?

3.For the fresh application do I use the same application form for tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, or will it be a different form? It has questions like have you overstayed in this country and when did your psw visa expired, what date should I put in?
please advise its urgent.

Thanks

nbhatt

Re: URGENT URGENT UrGENT

Post by nbhatt » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 pm

104 views but no answer
nbhatt wrote:Hi

1.I want to know can I make a fresh application if my appeal is dismissed in the first tribunal, if yes will it break my 10 yrs long residency?

2.If I make a fresh application can I use the same company which was registered in Nov 2013 and still trading but it has more than 6 months transactions?

3.For the fresh application do I use the same application form for tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, or will it be a different form? It has questions like have you overstayed in this country and when did your psw visa expired, what date should I put in?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:33 pm

Not as long as you apply within 28 days of tribunal determination and subject to the subsequent application being successful.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Thanks Amber.

Also would you know if I can use the same company , I have been trading and have shown 7 months transactions in my existing company. Will it be considered if I make a new application or do I have to register a new company?

Thanks

Amber_ wrote:Not as long as you apply within 28 days of tribunal determination and subject to the subsequent application being successful.

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:05 pm

You can use the same company incase you want to make a new application. But you need to get a fresh Current Appointmnt Resport from Comapnies House.
Hope this helps

nbhatt wrote:Thanks Amber.

Also would you know if I can use the same company , I have been trading and have shown 7 months transactions in my existing company. Will it be considered if I make a new application or do I have to register a new company?

Thanks

Amber_ wrote:Not as long as you apply within 28 days of tribunal determination and subject to the subsequent application being successful.

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Thanks Prem.
Did you reapply after the appeal was dismissed or is it a first time application?
I have heard that the evidential flexibility law has ended in January 2014 hence HO has no obligation to accept any new documents during an appeal. The only option left is to make a fresh application.

thanks

prem_singh123 wrote:You can use the same company incase you want to make a new application. But you need to get a fresh Current Appointmnt Resport from Comapnies House.
Hope this helps

nbhatt wrote:Thanks Amber.

Thanks

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:23 pm

I didn't reply I varied my application into ILR as my case was not decided.

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Post by joshmathews » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 pm

If the appeal is dismissed, go to Upper Tribunal and ask for further appeal and in the mean time make a fresh application with your old company with all new paperwork, you can show those new transactions, will look good on your file actually. Use the same form just fill it according to your needs and write a covering letter.

Thanks

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Thanks Josh:)

joshmathews wrote:If the appeal is dismissed, go to Upper Tribunal and ask for further appeal and in the mean time make a fresh application with your old company with all new paperwork, you can show those new transactions, will look good on your file actually. Use the same form just fill it according to your needs and write a covering letter.

Thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:23 am

Thanks
Hello nbhatt,

1) It does not break your long residency till your UT.
2) Well It depends on your refusal points and history of your company.
3) Same application form but you need to make sure that you answer correct to these tricky questions.

We have done couple of reapplied cases & got visa's. You also need to apply with in 28 days of your FTT or UT refusal.

BEST OF LUCK

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Thank you very much for guiding correctly.

regards
NB

cpmlkhan wrote:

Thanks
Hello nbhatt,

1) It does not break your long residency till your UT.
2) Well It depends on your refusal points and history of your company.
3) Same application form but you need to make sure that you answer correct to these tricky questions.

We have done couple of reapplied cases & got visa's. You also need to apply with in 28 days of your FTT or UT refusal.

BEST OF LUCK