ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tracking Application from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adi_khaneng

Tracking Application from Pakistan

Post by adi_khaneng » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:07 pm

HI All,

Would it be possible for somebody to shed light on how to track a family visa application from Pakistan. There was website in the past to check the status of the application. Please let me know. Many thanks

A K

khawaja9
Newly Registered

Re: Tracking Application from Pakistan

Post by khawaja9 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:23 pm

There is no other way exp email enquiry islamabad which they reply after month if they want

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:22 am

you can go to following link

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

then use email form and send them all information as required by them and your enquiry, you will be able to get reply in 2/3 days

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 pm

I think since the UK HO introduced online application + online payment , gerrys don't bother about customer anymore , they stopped to give the track number. my Mum filed the doc on 2nd July , and she been given a simple receipt without track number.

I emailed the karachi manager , but no response yet (unlike in past they used to respond)

she visited the gerry office today and there were many other women asking for same thing (off course their sponsor / relative in the UK asked them for Track number)

due to less financial attraction for gerrys , they stop to take care of customers.
and seem they have closed helpline to call from the UK.
Khurram