ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse coming to UK London on Tourist visa for three months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunandoghosh

Spouse coming to UK London on Tourist visa for three months

Post by sunandoghosh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Spouse coming to UK London on Tourist visa for three months - Insurance!

Dear Forum members,

I have recently moved to London on an assignment on work permit and my spouse is going to travel soon from India to London UK
to stay with me for 3 months on tourist visa.

Pls guide me and let me know which Health / Medical Insurance should we purchase online for my spouse so that both travel and medical insurance
Is covered for both to and fro journey and health insurance while in UK.

Basically just want to ensure that should there be any issues the insurance is really genuine and can we can take help.

Pls share your advice and recommendation.

I will follow and proceed accordingly.

Thanks in advance
sunando

85 East
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse coming to UK London on Tourist visa for three mon

Post by 85 East » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:21 pm

For visa requirements there are no specific insurers. In terms of the most reliable one on the Indian market, thats' difficult to say. I know colleagues who have previously used http://www2.sevencorners.com for my own purposes when travelling abroad (I have no link to the company), but they are one of the few companies who will provide insurance to nationals of other countries. Other than that you might want to try an Indian travel forum for advice on Indian companies?