ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ecoman
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by ecoman » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:55 am

chice22 thanks for your best wishes.
shahkaram my reason for refusal is on page 691.

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:31 am

Hi friends,

Alhumdulilah by the grace of Almighty ALLAH my application for ILR has been approved.

I wish good luck to everyone who is waiting and pray that may ALLAH ease your misery of waiting.

Approval letter dated: 03-07-14
Received: 08-07-14

This forum is excellent. Forum members share their experiences and support each other. I would like to thank moderators and creators of this forum as this forum helps people free of cost when they need it most.

Called DX courier to check whether they have my BRP delivery but they said they have nothing for me. I should call tomorrow.

Kind Regards

gurp11
Newly Registered

Post by gurp11 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi Everyone

I have an important question, will really appreciate if any one could advise me on this please.

I am going to file my ILR 10 year application next month. Currently i am on Tier 4 student visa, but previously from 2010-2012 i was on Tier 1 HSMP.

When i applied for Tier 1 visa i showed earnings of 42 k , of which around 28k was from my employer and 14k was from self employment. I did not file tax returns for the 14k income shown to UKBA for the period between 2009-2010. As per my accountant HMRC does not have self employment income(14k) on their records but UKBA is aware that i had additional income of 14k for that .

Now while making a decision on my ILR, do you think UKBA will go into details of checking my 4 year old record with HMRC, or will they look at recent student record for a year and passport etc. And can this be issue that they refuse my application on that basis?

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Congratulations March_LR14 and best of luck for the future.

the guy
Newly Registered

Post by the guy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 pm

Goodluck with your appeal @ecoman. Hope you will succeed.
And goodluck to all of us. I hope we will get our approvals sooner than later.
ecoman wrote:just to update following refusal on my application, i have send a letter to case worker to reconsider his decision. i have mentioned how his reason for refusal is not right. i will update if i hear anything back. may Allah accept prayers of those who r waiting.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:45 pm

March_LR14 wrote:Hi friends,

Alhumdulilah by the grace of Almighty ALLAH my application for ILR has been approved.

I wish good luck to everyone who is waiting and pray that may ALLAH ease your misery of waiting.

This forum is excellent. Forum members share their experiences and support each other. I would like to thank moderators and creators of this forum as this forum helps people free of cost when they need it most.

Called DX courier to check whether they have my BRP delivery but they said they have nothing for me. I should call tomorrow.

Kind Regards
Congratulations mate!

Very heartly congratulations. you crossed us as we applied before you but you are the lucky one. Please keep remember us in your prayers . Enjoy your freedom and good luck for your future prospects.

the guy
Newly Registered

Post by the guy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:46 pm

@March_LR14
I congratulate you very much for this good news and hope that you will get all your documents delivered to you accurately not later than tomorrow.
I also hope that all of us waiting would soon have big smiles on our faces, when we get our ILR approved asap.
And for those members with appeals or complicated cases, I hope that God will make things easy and get it approved soonest.
Best regards
the guy

Kind Regards

mind202
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mind202 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Many congratulations MASH ALLAH.great news please remeber us in ur prayers.hope APRIL applications will start soon .

the guy wrote:@March_LR14
I congratulate you very much for this good news and hope that you will get all your documents delivered to you accurately not later than tomorrow.
I also hope that all of us waiting would soon have big smiles on our faces, when we get our ILR approved asap.
And for those members with appeals or complicated cases, I hope that God will make things easy and get it approved soonest.
Best regards
the guy

Kind Regards

xx104
Newly Registered

Post by xx104 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Kind Regards
many congratulations March_LR14. I'm really happy for you!!

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Congrats and enjoy ur freedom

pray for us all

Kind Regards

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi All

congrats to all members who recently received their ILR

Best luck for future and pray for all members who are waiting

Kind Regards

scorpio81

Post by scorpio81 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi Ecoman

Could you please share your reason of refusal.

Many Thanks
ecoman wrote:just to update following refusal on my application, i have send a letter to case worker to reconsider his decision. i have mentioned how his reason for refusal is not right. i will update if i hear anything back. may Allah accept prayers of those who r waiting.

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Many thanks guys for congratulating me.

My prayers and good wishes are with all of you who are waiting.

Waiting for BRP now so that i can start working again.

c4551m
Pakistan

Post by c4551m » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Congratulation to all who received there ILR , and pray for us the remaining ones.
just wondering i called them last week and was said its with the case worker dated 23/06/14 in their system, so how long can it take from now, its already like 12 working days ? :shock:
Flro applied 23.02.14
Varied application to SET LR 3.3.14
Biometrics done 24.3.14
Approval 24.7.14
Docs received 28.7,14

Sergeant123
Newly Registered

Post by Sergeant123 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:16 pm

@bhamblues

Congratulations on getting your ILR. I will be applying for my ILR in September and I also have a long absence of 246 days in a year. Would you mind sharing details of your solicitor as I am still trying to find a good solicitor. Sorry if the forum rules don't allow this I can PM you.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Kind Regards
Mera bhai mashalla congrats bro ..Enjoy your freedom n inshalla you will be able secure n take that job one you were talking about..I still remember when you and me put application same time.. pray for me please bro and for everyone whoever is waiting ..Best regards

ecoman
Newly Registered

Post by ecoman » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:50 pm

[quote="scorpio81"]Hi Ecoman

Scorpio81 @ i cant access your private message.

mskhan78

Post by mskhan78 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Kind Regards
Congratulations Mate . Good luck for the future . Keeps us remembered in prayers..

scorpio81

Post by scorpio81 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Think because you are a new member.
Was asking you about your reason for refusal.?
If u can tell me here or u can give me ur email and i can email u .?
Thanks Mate

ecoman wrote:
scorpio81 wrote:Hi Ecoman

Scorpio81 @ i cant access your private message.

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Sergeant123 wrote:@bhamblues

Congratulations on getting your ILR. I will be applying for my ILR in September and I also have a long absence of 246 days in a year. Would you mind sharing details of your solicitor as I am still trying to find a good solicitor. Sorry if the forum rules don't allow this I can PM you.
Hi seargent123
I have sent you a pm.
Best Wishes.
“Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies”

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Kind Regards
@March-ilr ,

Finally , U got it .....lucky u .....Congratulation !!

Enjoy your freedom :)

keep remember is your prayers:)

sams99
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sams99 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:04 am

Congratulations to everyone who recently got their ILR approved.... and best of luck for everyone who is still waiting :)

ecoman
Newly Registered

Post by ecoman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:29 am

hello scorpio81 reason for refusal is on page 691.

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:39 am

hassan5805 wrote:

Kind Regards
Mera bhai mashalla congrats bro ..Enjoy your freedom n inshalla you will be able secure n take that job one you were talking about..I still remember when you and me put application same time.. pray for me please bro and for everyone whoever is waiting ..Best regards
Hassan bhai its your turn now. You should get it end of this week OR start of the next week.

Thanks and yes i spoke to the employer and they are happy to employ me. Now waiting for BRP and than Insha Allah life will be on track after 4 months of hard time.

All other friends waiting for theirs will get their approval soon Insha Allah.

Thanks

yas01
Newly Registered

Post by yas01 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 am

With the grace of all mighty i have received my approval letter yesterday, hope i will get the BRP card soon. Don't have words to express how relieved i am. This forum is brilliant and i appreciate all the efforts from everybody here to help each other.

congratulations to those who have received their visa and those waiting good luck to them.

timeline on spreadsheet.

once again thanks all.