ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Part 3D in Appendix 2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vikas_2603

Part 3D in Appendix 2

Post by vikas_2603 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Hi

I am a British citizen and I am applying for settlement visa for my wife who us in India (Indian Citizen). While filling appendix 2, I have selected Part 3C, Category F. There is a question - if my earning in past year meets the financial requirement? If yes, go to Part 3D. Part 3D is for income from non-employment sources. Do I need to fill this at all as I do not have any income from non-employment sources...May be interest from banks on deposits.

Also, what kind of information can i provide in additional information section? Do I need to update as to what would she be doing here in thus country?

Please advice.

Thanks
Vikas

vikas_2603

Re: Part 3D in Appendix 2

Post by vikas_2603 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Another question - I work as freelance consultant and have set up my own limited company. I drew annual salary of circa £7800.00 and remaining as dividend in the last FY. My P60 shows only the salary and not dividends. The SA302 however shows salary + Dividend and I comfortably get well over the financial requirement of £18,600.

The question is - will they accept the SA302 as earnings document or the fact that P60 only shows £7800 could be an issue?

Thanks
Vikas